NSW State Election 2023

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
Naffman

This Saturday I believe - Coalition look big at 6.0?

Interested to hear from those in NSW as I know they're a few on here if you're willing to divulge the overall feeling of this election...as I feel I must be missing something as the prices seem way too far apart...
The dog of ry

I'll try and be brief. The whole Liberal brand is toxic here. Party has been infiltrated by Hillsong members. And their coalition mates the Nationals were recently led by self title John "pork barrell" Barilaro.. who's corrupt practices are starting to be seen through leaked recordings etc.. he even tried to set himself up a cushy gig in New York to flee to..

Also the "Teal" Independants are basically Liberals who will publicly say we need some sort of action on climate. They are stealing the centre from the Libs. Labour have absolutely carved the Coalition up in Vic, QLD, WA & SA recently.. not to mention the Federal election.. expect more of the same.

To quote one Liberal mouthpiece on Federal election day when asked about his party... "The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead"

Also you'll go a long way to find a more unlikeable bloke than Dom Perrotet
Naffman

Thanks for the input

Return to “Political betting & arguing”