Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Gravesen33

Thank you napshnap!

I did try so many things, was reading & doing different rules with different conditions... try to use stored value and so... still nothing

looks like I have no idea how those things work.

My idea for this automation is to GET MY PRICE IN THE QUIEU WAITNG THERE { JUST SAY EVERY HORSE @1.1 }
and when one horse goes down to this price - I have a match.
In all of my attempts - the horse rich the price and after that I have it in the market - well it is too late !!!

So, I am sure some1 has an automation which is working in this way.

....................................................................................................................

Place a back bet on every horse @ 1.1 before the race is off { 10sec }
Put all this bets in the market - let them stay in the queue
That`s all I need...
......................................................................................................................

The part which I am not able to create is - to see my bets at that price { @1.1 } waiting on the market

PLEASE -
is some1 can share the automation like this / or send a file already done
It will be much appreciated

Thank you!
jamesg46

Gravesen33 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:19 pm
Thank you napshnap!

I did try so many things, was reading & doing different rules with different conditions... try to use stored value and so... still nothing

My idea for this automation is to GET MY PRICE IN THE QUIEU WAITNG THERE { JUST SAY EVERY HORSE @1.1 }
In all of my attempts - the horse rich the price and after that I have it in the market - well it is too late !!!

....................................................................................................................

That`s all I need...
......................................................................................................................

The part which I am not able to create is - to see my bets at that price { @1.1 } waiting on the market

PLEASE -

Thank you!
Make a post in,

viewforum.php?f=37

You may find that your request for help gets lost in this thread or may not even get read but if you put it into the correct section someone is more likely to pick it up and help.
eatyourgreens

Hi gravesen33
If I understand correctly, you are trying to back all horses at very, very, low odds, and betfair will always match your bet at the best available price above what you are offering it at.
So, if you want to back at 1.1, and the current back price is 5.5, you will be matched at 5.5.

Are you sure you dont mean you want to lay all runners at 1.1?

have a nice day!
Dallas

Gravesen33 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:19 pm
Thank you napshnap!

That`s all I need...

PLEASE -

Thank you!
I also answered this question earlier in the other thread you posted it in
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026&start=45
MobiusGrey

Big delay loading at Bath 15:20
stueytrader

Anyone else found BF exchange to be slow/sticky today (or is it my connection)...?
jamesg46

stueytrader wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:46 pm
Anyone else found BF exchange to be slow/sticky today (or is it my connection)...?
Been ok for me but I've not been on for the past hour.
stueytrader

jamesg46 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:47 pm
stueytrader wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:46 pm
Been ok for me but I've not been on for the past hour.
Ok ta, may have been my connection today
to75ne

Oisin Murphy 5 timer at kempton excellent
MobiusGrey

to75ne wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:05 pm
Oisin Murphy 5 timer at kempton excellent
Machine Murphy
jamesg46

I knew it had a good chance of being a reversal. :D Sarcasm because of the name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Wonder if we are about to get a Oisin gamble, last winner out, on the fav here and has the fav in the next race... on the back of his efforts yesterday too.
MobiusGrey

jamesg46 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:27 pm
Wonder if we are about to get a Oisin gamble, last winner out, on the fav here and has the fav in the next race... on the back of his efforts yesterday too.
Yep tricky one, I've decided there's value in dutching a couple of others rather than Ravens Ark
jamesg46

MobiusGrey wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:29 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Yep tricky one, I've decided there's value in dutching a couple of others rather than Ravens Ark
Defo, I'm keeping my eye on the Oisin horses, don't want to be caught out by the backing.
MobiusGrey

jamesg46 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:33 pm
MobiusGrey wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:29 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Defo, I'm keeping my eye on the Oisin horses, don't want to be caught out by the backing.
I think Oisin currenty has a winner 1 in 4 however the majority of rides are ridiculously backed in

Return to “Trading Horse racing”