Renk's Win Lay System

Renk

Kai wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:44 pm
Renk wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:04 am
Hello; could you please down this thread. I'm honestly ask for this. It has been a pleasure to be here during this time but I realized that there is no place for newcomers. So it is time go.

Besides that; thank you so much for kind ones who inspired and informed me about their feedbacks.
Learning to deal with sceptics in general is going to be very much a part of your journey as a tipster or with whatever services you had in mind.

Considering this forum has a high percentage of winners I would say that your average tipster will always face an uphill task, but the overall level of scepticism you received was relatively mild. As you can see people were very much open-minded about your system, for the first few pages especially, and you did get some concrete feedback and food for thought etc. But if you always reply with a "trust me, I know what I'm doing" attitude then people will eventually give up because they've seen this scenario play out many times before and know how that chart ends.

It is probably unlikely that you are going to take any actual advice with you at 25, with youthful exuberance and all that :) Which is OK, as some mistakes you really do have to make on your own in order to learn and progress. You seem like a nice and well-mannered guy overall but your background in television and various social media platforms are always going to invoke a large dose of scepticism, as that sort of skillset would perfectly suit a dodgy tipster, you have to admit.

As you know, the internet is saturated with all sorts of betting services ranging from questionable betting systems to outright scams, very much to our annoyance because it gives a bad name to the industry as a whole, so it would be naive not to expect any sort of scepticism whatsoever. Another reason why tipsters are frowned upon overall is because they can earn a lot of commission from losses made by their followers who bet via links to bookmakers.
I am very nice to meet you Kai. I can't explain how I am thankful to you. Thank you so much for your kind approach to me. I see that you are a true gentlamen. Once again I've read all off the posts you wrote in this forum and agreed that you are right about what you said. Actually maybe there was a language barrier between me and the forum maybe I could not respesent myself clearly maybe there were misunderstanding between my post and others replies.

At the end of the day I wrote a message with full of respect to others' comments about me and my system but there were still a lot of people who humiliate me. They still insist like I offered any paid service or any phony act here. I did not, I have never done something like that in my life. The mere aim of me here was to express myself and known as a system builder. I'm gonna do what I do before; create content about UK racing in my social media accounts but I'm gonna give up trying this system cuz I was that it is hard to achieve as you and couple of experienced people explained to me. I'm gonna try to learn about trade stuff and on day I hope I can create a well-developed system.

I hope that people understood me overally (who has no prejudice/bias against newbies or maybe it was a little bit racism cuz I expressed where I am from)

I will be sharing tips, analysing races but I say once again I am not willing to sell any service to someone. I just want to be a tipster who is known by everyone in this industry and this is my dream.

I love UK races also love Britain even though I faced here not a welcome. See you all. This is my latest and last reply.
sionascaig

There may be something out there if you can find value Renk...

I ran a lay system for a about a year & it managed a 1% return net of commission. Over 1000 races (UK & AUS) but the volatility was high. A statistician when when they looked over results said there was a 60% chance the margin was indeed c1% & I would need c100,000 races to get into the 95% confidence range for actual return.

Wish you well on your journey...
Kai

Well credit to you Renk for listening to reason I suppose, at that age especially. I'm not sure we had this happen before so I may be slightly gobsmacked, I know for a fact I wouldn't be listening to reason at 25 :lol: But yes, we had a few so-called tipsters from your country in recent times and it was painfully obvious there was no great science behind their selections.

It would be hard to abandon your passion but maybe with a slight change of direction you can find an even bigger passion. The real advantage of trading is that as a trader you can make profit even when your opinion is initially wrong. Now granted, you can also create loss even when your opinion is spot on, lol, as much depends on the execution of a trade, but you get my point :)

However, I would suggest a better role model than Maria, your compatriot Psychoff would make an obvious choice, even though he is involved in different types of markets. As for trading the racing markets, I don't mind sending you what I think would be a decent starting point in this direction so don't forget to check your forum inbox before you go, if you really are serious about abandoning the laying system and switching things up etc.

Either way, good luck. Although the forum can be a very good resource for traders both manual and fully automated, so you could find some more value here should you want to, and you're always welcome to post and contribute as well obviously.
Renk wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:38 pm
At the end of the day I wrote a message with full of respect to others' comments about me and my system but there were still a lot of people who humiliate me. They still insist like I offered any paid service or any phony act here. I did not, I have never done something like that in my life.
That's because people think you're guaranteed to do something like that in the future, so I would not take it personally. As explained above, the phrase tipster carries with it certain negative connotations so rest assured that all tipsters will be discriminated against equally regardless of their country of origin ;)
Derek27

Renk wrote:
I hope that people understood me overally (who has no prejudice/bias against newbies or maybe it was a little bit racism cuz I expressed where I am from)
I apologise if I've caused any offence in my posts, but please don't think where you're from has resulted from any bias from forumites. I'm actually of Indian origin but had my fair share of arguments on here and accept that on any forum where different views are shared, sometimes on contentious issues, there will be some disagreement. We welcome people of all levels of experience, all walks of life, all over the world. It was your method that caused the contention.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:04 pm
Renk wrote:
I apologise if I've caused any offence in my posts, but please don't think where you're from has resulted from any bias from forumites.
Can confirm this is true, Derek will only discriminate against women ;)
Trader Pat

Kai wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:07 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Renk wrote:
I apologise if I've caused any offence in my posts, but please don't think where you're from has resulted from any bias from forumites.
Bang out of order Kai to suggest Derek discriminates against women.

It's only women in supermarkets he discriminates against.
Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:12 pm
Kai wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:07 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Bang out of order Kai to suggest Derek discriminates against women.

It's only women in supermarkets he discriminates against.
My apologies, I freely admit that I only discriminate against Derek :oops:
Anbell

In an ideal world, threads like this would die an immediate death, rather than over 6 long painful days.

The current 'challenge' ones will follow the same trajectory.
The Silk Run

Anbell wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:46 am
In an ideal world, threads like this would die an immediate death, rather than over 6 long painful days.

This is known as the Big Dipper trajectory !!!! Tremendous highs, and tremendous lows. I believe quite common in British politics :shock:
Anbell

The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:54 am
Anbell wrote:

This is known as the Big Dipper trajectory !!!! Tremendous highs, and tremendous lows. I believe quite common in British politics :shock:
It's been a long time since we saw a tremendous high in British politics!
Derek27

Anbell wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:41 am
The Silk Run wrote:
Anbell wrote:

The last couple of weeks has been a tremendous high if you're a Labour supporter. :D
The Silk Run

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:49 pm
Anbell wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:41 am
The Silk Run wrote:

The last couple of weeks has been a tremendous high if you're a Labour supporter. :D
Banana republics hold governance better, even dictators.
andy28

Was looking at my records and in the last 1400+ races had I layed for $1 at the odds (BSP) suggested in the OP I would have made a profit of $14, pre commission, It is based on all runners so there could be multiple runners per race but still it is break even. It won 94% of the time This was on Australian racing and only States that I bet in so will vary to other peoples records. Yes you could narrow the number of bets down to one per race but I don't think that would help most people

So looks like the market is efficient and commission will slowly but surely send you broke

Return to “Sports betting strategies”