Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
JCB

megarain wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:29 pm
No silks Vaal - races 3,4,7,8 - suppose we should be grateful half the card was done.

In contrast to the market managers in UK etc, the Australian ones are excellent - with NRs, silks etc.
It always surprises me that BF Australia are so competent given that profitability on AU racing is borderline and in the past has actually been run as a loss leader essentially. Compared to whichever department runs the US markets, the Aus team are definitely in a league of their own.
RoyJay

Huntington abandoned.
RoyJay

Just realised looking at the racingpost website, it’s HuntingDON. I’ve genuinely never noticed that before! Anyway, it’s abandoned, unsafe track apparently.
Derek27

RoyJay wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:18 pm
Just realised looking at the racingpost website, it’s HuntingDON. I’ve genuinely never noticed that before! Anyway, it’s abandoned, unsafe track apparently.
You don't want to know how I used to pronounce names when I was 12: Cheltingham, Uttertox, Duram Duram, etc.

25-minute wait until the next with Huntingdon gone.
Derek27

I should add War-Wick to the list. Don't know where the R comes from.
Derek27

You don't wanna header a ball on the crossbar

Bugger, wrong thread!
xtrader16

So, who is the genius who scheduled todays horse races 5 minutes apart only for Carlise to go at their own pace and create the, what should be 15 minute gap, wrecking the trading markets that are dominated by automation. 00:00:00 it comes to a grinding halt.
Euler

I think the thing that is difficult to understand is that Wincanton was abandoned some time ago, so they had plenty of warning.
SeaHorseRacing

Hey peeps I’ve got a trade and a bet of a life time today.
Stay tuned! Never been so sure of a trade or a win.
SeaHorseRacing

Trade and Bet of the YEAR!

Those who know me, I dabble in abit of both.

1.25 ASCOT: TRAWLERMAN. Currently 20s on betfair.

If this horse doesn’t go within inches of winning or even start at half the price at least 10/1. Then I will officially give up.

Trawlerman is a beautiful bred horse by Golden Horn.
Who won on his reappearance seasonal debut.
He then went on and ran a stinker. He was then entered onto soft ground, but was a non runner due to Vets certificate earlier in this season.
His next start was again another stinker. However both of those runs he was held up in rear. (All his wins he has pretty much made all, so we can put a line straight through them. Something was wrong.

This horse has never run on slower than good ground. His Dam and dams dam love the soft ground.

His two big handicap wins this year, were all 21 days apart which tells me Gosden had plans later in the year.
Here are a few screen shots of other horse he’s trained when he trained them at continuous intervals.. but then goes for a big one.

Gosden has a few horse today but only three are fresh, Emily Upjohn, Inspiral and Trawlerman. These are his main three and you need to treat Trawlerman as the same sort price as above.

He won the Ebor travelling probably an extra two furlongs, heading 2f out and still cam back to win.

I am ver certain this is a massive trade, massive in running trade too and a very very likely winner.

Don’t miss this one period.

Show me the money!!!
SeaHorseRacing

As certain as I can be.

Trawlerman is the best horse in this race just the public haven’t spotted this yet.
SeaHorseRacing

Reached 4.5 in running.
That do me. Have a good weekend folks
Emmson

2.50 Kempton

Fabulous contest, fabulous market both pre-race and in-play, 3 runners with 1 virtually discounted.
Emmson

These Sunday jump markets are not as dead as I would have expected at this time of year.
Emmson

I cannot fathom why the last at Plumpers has not being settled almost 1/2 an hour after completion.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”