Embrace losing!!

The sport of kings.
DarrenB

Hi all.
I hate to lose BUT since starting on my trading journey, I've learned to be happy about it. Let me clarify...
I currently just do dobbing for just £1 stakes. I have become a person who now keeps meticulous records, analyse the crap out of everything and enjoy finding every tiny nugget of knowledge from each loss.
Each loss is adding to my skill and experience that will ultimately, lead to victory.
It's a mindset thing. Keep going my friends.
Happy trading,
Darren.
andy28

I read somewhere on these forums not to look at it as a loss but look at it as you are paying to learn, well something along those lines
DarrenB

andy28 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:50 pm
I read somewhere on these forums not to look at it as a loss but look at it as you are paying to learn, well something along those lines
Exactly, it's cheap knowledge. Thanks bud.
ShaunWhite

The danger with agonising about every loss is that this is a game where doing the right thing can lose and visa versa.. Better I think to have a process you follow rigidly. Then after say 50 races note you won 23. Revise your process and do another 50 and compare the % you won and repeat. If not you'll be pulled left right and centre by absolutely normal variations.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”