Southwell 18:30 suspended from 18:29:17 as part of site-wide issue.
Bet Angel history shows the race was unsuspended and went into play as normal at 18:30:47 and was suspended at the finish at 18:31:11, but in actual fact the market was suspended throughout.
Today's Horse Racing
- jamesedwards
- Posts: 6300
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm
- jamesedwards
- Posts: 6300
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Racing markets seem to be fully operational again. All races between 18:05 and 18:50 were disrupted.
I thought I was going mad but the Win market looked this this on my ladder, and only that market all else was fine, including the Place. Every runner was missing a name and had a number instead
I do some runner name retrieval via the API just pre-off, and as none of the names matched it completely threw my automation on that race
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
