HOW exactly are you doing money?

The sport of kings.
poklius

marko236 wrote:10 pages and no one has backed thisisgambleing, there will be people losing money doing trading but it appears that they belive through hard work they will reach there goals.
He had some fair points. Index funds really outperform regular traders profits. So financial traders might look like dumb coin flippers. Its just that it doesn't apply here as sport markets doesn't have economic growth, inflation etc.. But this thread was sidetrack so much, that nobody really knows what it was about :D

Also it seems not very fare to continue this thread anymore without OP now... :roll:
Euler

There are some key fundamental differences between financial markets and sports markets, not only in the way they function but what you can do on them and the underlying instruments. Just chucking Eugene Fama at the problem wasn't particulary intelligent.
Kai

Looks like our troll went to that other nerd forum to carry on his crusade against scammers and gamblers.
Dallas

I seen that tbh been keeping a eye out last few days, hes got a intresting user name this time :lol: - not so surprising to see the first response he got echo all of ours :D
Kai

Well at least he didn't ask "how exactly are you doing money" again but he sounds completely pissed off, if it wasn't sad it would be hilarious. He won't get many replies over there because that forum is completely dead. Good riddance and thanks for the meme.
Wobbler

Kai wrote:Well at least he didn't ask "how exactly are you doing money" again but he sounds completely pissed off, if it wasn't sad it would be hilarious. He won't get many replies over there because that forum is completely dead. Good riddance and thanks for the meme.
i was just going to say that he seems really angry now over there :lol:
Dallas

Im begining to think that deep down he knows full well profitable trading is not scammy,shady or sheer luck he just cant do it and is just plain old very bad at it so he just want someone to hand him a step by step guaranteed stratergy on a silver plate and figures by saying what he is he ll rile someone into doing it.

must admit am getting quiet a good laugh out of him now :lol: :lol:
marko236

Dallas wrote:Im begining to think that deep down he knows full well profitable trading is not scammy,shady or sheer luck he just cant do it and is just plain old very bad at it so he just want someone to hand him a step by step guaranteed stratergy on a silver plate and figures by saying what he is he ll rile someone into doing it.

yes lazy, i'v come across a few people like him in my life and they piss me off.
Euler

The really, really sad thing about this is that it can be proved beyond all reasonable doubt that profitable sports trading in the sense we are discussing, is not down to luck.

But the sad thing is while somebody is trying to berate one of the fairest and most equitable markets ever created, punters are losing all their money to traditional bookies hand over fist and some poor soul had just bought a $37 ebook promising him riches that, is a complete lie.

There are much better battles to be fought than miss-interpreting something and trying to argue to save face. He really should do something useful with his time.
gutuami

“The very best proof that something can be done is that someone has already done it.”- Bertrand Russell
Kai

Dallas wrote:Im begining to think that deep down he knows full well profitable trading is not scammy,shady or sheer luck he just cant do it and is just plain old very bad at it so he just want someone to hand him a step by step guaranteed stratergy on a silver plate and figures by saying what he is he ll rile someone into doing it.

Now that I've read his comments on the other forum I think so too. I think he started out genuinely curious when he opened this thread but now that he's got everyone's attention he is hoping that someone shares an edge with him out of pity etc. Ironically, even if someone did just that he probably wouldn't be able to even use that edge to make money because he would obviously lack the necessary skillset to pull it off.

I think he is definitely trolling on purpose now, nobody is this stupid or ignorant. Either that or I'm underestimating the power of human stupidity again, it's happened before lol.
Euler

Kai wrote:. Either that or I'm underestimating the power of human stupidity again, it's happened before lol.
Never underestimate that!
Wobbler

Kai wrote: nobody is this stupid
i dunno about that i've seen this pick today of a woman who thought a can expanding foam was shampoo and ended up at a&e :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

Looks like you found his mum Wobbler!

I find it interesting how the troll still hasn't been banned over there, he is allowed to roam free and spout abuse and personal insults towards Euler, Bet Angel and the trading community in general.
Euler

Traffic on a lot of trading forums has bombed in the last year, I doubt many are actively moderated any more.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”