HOW exactly are you doing money?

The sport of kings.
Kai

Dallas wrote:Im begining to think that deep down he knows full well profitable trading is not scammy,shady or sheer luck he just cant do it and is just plain old very bad at it so he just want someone to hand him a step by step guaranteed stratergy on a silver plate and figures by saying what he is he ll rile someone into doing it.

must admit am getting quiet a good laugh out of him now :lol: :lol:
Now that I've read his comments on the other forum I think so too. I think he started out genuinely curious when he opened this thread but now that he's got everyone's attention he is hoping that someone shares an edge with him out of pity etc. Ironically, even if someone did just that he probably wouldn't be able to even use that edge to make money because he would obviously lack the necessary skillset to pull it off.

I think he is definitely trolling on purpose now, nobody is this stupid or ignorant. Either that or I'm underestimating the power of human stupidity again, it's happened before lol.
Euler

Kai wrote:. Either that or I'm underestimating the power of human stupidity again, it's happened before lol.
Never underestimate that!
Wobbler

Kai wrote: nobody is this stupid
i dunno about that i've seen this pick today of a woman who thought a can expanding foam was shampoo and ended up at a&e :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

Looks like you found his mum Wobbler!

I find it interesting how the troll still hasn't been banned over there, he is allowed to roam free and spout abuse and personal insults towards Euler, Bet Angel and the trading community in general.
Euler

Traffic on a lot of trading forums has bombed in the last year, I doubt many are actively moderated any more.
Dallas

Looks as though he ran out of replies there aswell, the only alarming part is his last post implied he has gone to do some research so he may yet return under a new name armed with somemore pointless links and quotes from nobel prize winners :roll:
Euler

I'm in the US at the end of the year and have written to Fama to see if I can meet him or a research student. I'm not expecting to get a reply, but it's worth a shot.

I've learnt if you don't ask you don't get. I once asked Buffett and actually got to meet him, so you never know!
brimson25

I haven't posted on here for a long while, because I have concluded that my most useful contribution in almost all circumstances is to leave people alone and not inflicty my terrible thoughts on them. But I really enjoyed this thread, which I have somehow found after all these years.

Fantastic stuff.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”