HOW exactly are you doing money?

The sport of kings.
Thisisgambling

Bonnie wrote:I know a very successful business man. He has a "lucky" horse shoe on his wall. He says he is not superstitious and does not believe in luck. So I asked him why he keeps the "lucky" horse shoe on the wall.He said he keeps it there because it works. :roll:
Thread is pure comedy.
I am asking question and nobyd is able to answer. Just some promise that there is money out there. Wait what does that sound like?
Bonnie

Thisgambling look up the meaning of - irony. :D
Wobbler

Thisisgambling wrote:
Bonnie wrote:I know a very successful business man. He has a "lucky" horse shoe on his wall. He says he is not superstitious and does not believe in luck. So I asked him why he keeps the "lucky" horse shoe on the wall.He said he keeps it there because it works. :roll:
Thread is pure comedy.
I am asking question and nobyd is able to answer. Just some promise that there is money out there. Wait what does that sound like?
it sounds like an opportunity to make money :D
watch the markets, begin to see patterns, see these patterns repeat. exploit them.
Thisisgambling

Bonnie wrote:Thisgambling look up the meaning of - irony. :D
Still applies.

If Fama is right does that mean that there are no real market (if you don't mean gamblingmarket) and NOBODY wants this. Something that nobody wants be be true is never going to spread, its much much easier if you can promise profit.
Human psychology but true.

hope is the last thing that leaves or how you say it in english
hoppet är det sista som överger människan

I am taking my intellectual honesty and starts to run, you guys can praise whatever you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkkRdEknjI

edit: To the guy who apparently have skill in tossing coins. https://www.random.org/coins/?num=2&cur ... land-1euro
Last edited by Thisisgambling on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euler

You appear to have completely ducked my explanation?
Thisisgambling

Euler wrote:You appear to have completely ducked my explanation?
You really want to argue, well go back to page 1. No chance in hell i am buying this product, maybe i am going for another trial. What a bad salesman. I can even be so kind and talk good about your product and its very kind support if it comes up somewhere on the internet.. :roll:
Euler

That's odd, I thought you were talking about how trading profitably was impossible? Not sure the product ever came into it.

Congrats on ducking the explanation and trying to divert attention away from it. Nice tactic.

At least in this forum people engaged with you, try other forums if you wish, they wont give you the time of the day. We simply tried to correct the error of your ways. But ultimately you will never understand if you don't have an open mind are willing to except that everybody, all of us, make mistakes or wrong judgements from time to time.

That's the way life is, it's a field of opportunity for positive thinkers and minefield of problems for those with a closed mind who are unwilling to change. We have all made that mistake at some point.
Thisisgambling

Euler wrote:That's odd, I thought you were talking about how trading profitably was impossible? Not sure the product ever came into it.

Congrats on ducking the explanation and trying to divert attention away from it. Nice tactic.

At least in this forum people engaged with you, try other forums if you wish, they wont give you the time of the day. We simply tried to correct the error of your ways. But ultimately you will never understand if you don't have an open mind are willing to except that everybody, all of us, make mistakes or wrong judgements from time to time.

That's the way life is, it's a field of opportunity for positive thinkers and minefield of problems for those with a closed mind who are unwilling to change. We have all made that mistake at some point.
omg lol
Euler

So you accept that the explanation is valid then thanks ;)
Thisisgambling

Euler wrote:So you accept that the explanation is valid then thanks ;)
I accept that you have a happy customer and i often don't use the "power" of a disappointed customer but this time i will.

Thanks for me. You guys can figure out how you can get an edge in coinflipping.
Euler

You are not a customer and never had any intention of being one.

Refusing to acknowledge the explanation is very telling. It's not coin flipping as you can see and as others have explained.

I've come to realise over time that it's not an issue if people don't get it. That partly explains why it's possible to do it. It also makes for a perfect example of poor thinking when I do any lectures and that helps people get a much better understanding. So thanks for your contribution.
maycontainnuts

PeterLe

I'd lock the thread; its just wasted energy.
Kai

Thisisgambling wrote:Thread is pure comedy.
I'm glad you agree, that's the first and last intelligent thing you said all day.
Thisisgambling wrote:I am asking question and nobyd is able to answer. Just some promise that there is money out there. Wait what does that sound like?
The jig is up boys, he's on to us. I knew this day would come, when someone intelligent enough would come along and unravel this entire conspiracy that we call trading. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! Trading is a lie, Bet Angel is a scam, Euler is a conman and the rest of us are all luckers and coinflippers.
annuity

I'm a "nobb"(sic) just like you Thisisgambling and i'm at the same stage as you. I win some i lose some, get it wrong even when i get it right, see an opportunity and don't take it, lose discipline, the whole nine yards.

There are 2 paths you can take when first starting out at anything.

1) Throw in the towel and say this can't be done.

or

2) Keep working hard and know/believe one day you will make it.

You have chosen the former. Nobody that even made it at anything chose that option.

Everyone that made it chose the latter because they understood the concept and knew it could be done. There's no reason you can't do it too. You have to believe in yourself. I see the potential every day just looking at the ladder.

The edge that the professionals like Peter have is made up of so many variables it can't be defined other than to say it clearly requires experience and hard work on your own personal misgivings. Peter and all the other professionals basically learn that when X happens do Y and more often than not it will go in their favour.

Software like Bet Angel gives you the tools to help spot when X is happening and execute your Y.

You just have to get stuck in and keep going and eventually you'll feel/know when the toaster is about to pop. :D

Return to “Trading Horse racing”