Many thanks Ricardodeano
ricardodeano

Dallas wrote:Many thanks Ricardodeano
No worries.
Euler

Jolly green has written up day one for us: -

http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/03 ... e-preview/
Euler

First day didn't seem too bad TBH, but I think today could be a little bit more 'challenging', lets see.
andyfuller

I am finding today a bit more of a challenge, I am not pulling in the same totals as yesterday but I set the bar pretty high yesterday so it was always going to be a struggle to match it today.

Can't complain overall though about how today has gone so far.

I am finding the prices are moving around a bit more than yesterday - based on feel/memory not stats.

It will be interesting to see your stats analysis when you get time Peter, I am assuming it will be next week.

How are others fairing today?
andrejt

Well, for me, this big festivals aren't interesting for trading, so I'm punting a bit. Yesterday went well, today is the opposite :roll:

But I'm exited just for watching it live!
Dallas

andyfuller wrote:How are others fairing today?
Had comp issues so missed most of it so can only hope its going good for everyone else :mrgreen: , at least ive been able to enjoy the actual racing - Sacre's was a great watch
andyfuller

Shame about the Computer issues - always worth having a backup plan in place.

Managed to pull in a good result on the XC with the move on Nina's horse - one of the biggest certs of the day her being punted given her history in the race.
Dallas

I ve got BA on a few laptops and i have been in the middle of re-arranging my whole set up in the last few weeks when one finally gave up the ghost so am just trying to juggle things around as i set the new one up, i dont know what accounts or programs links etc i have on which at the moment so am all over the place - ah the joys :roll:

Glad you had good result on XM
andyfuller

Well that race (16:50) was nuts! Got badly caught early on then managed to turn it around to one of the better races of the two days so far but it took some work!
2016_03_16 - 1650.png
Edit - Inrunning was just as nuts

I await a post from PeterLe ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

I had a stupendous total, but just couldn't exit my position as the price came running all the way bad, madness. Ended +15 from a much bigger total.
andyfuller

Sorry to hear that Peter, any ideas on what caused the move? Did anything happen on the larger priced runners perhaps?

That was a bizarre market.
Euler

My PC crashed as well, so it was crazy all-round. I traded from my laptop but that didn't help me interpret what actually happened in that race. Will have to look at the data.
marksmeets302

Didn't tweak anything this year and neither did I pay a lot of attention, just let the bots run. The scalper did really well today, although yesterday it had only a small profit. A couple of weeks ago I was testing a new strategy but the results were a bit disappointing (even more after a fuckup on my behalf) and I felt I needed to focus on other things for a while. So not involved in cheltenham at all. Wish you all good fortune though!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”