The sport of kings.
wearthefoxhat

Kai wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:46 pm
goat68 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:18 pm
Kai wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:37 pm

Do you mind expanding on that slightly, as to which traits etc you saw as biggest obstacles to trading effectively? Genuinely curious and I'm sure it would be of value to many reading and lurking around.
Yes interesting...??

I'd guess meeting people face to face gives you a understanding of a person's psychology profile and mental attitude. Peter's 20yrs experience means he can read those and make a master judgement.

I struggle with my natural negative mental surges, i have to keep beating it with a stick. I m rather thin on top now as a result!!
Or maybe a topic for the next Bet Angel video? If taking suggestions and if it's a big enough topic
I was probably one of those that Peter indentified when attending his final masterclass! :roll:
JollyGreen

PeterLe wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:55 pm
Jolly good to see you posting and hope you're well.
Adam traded manual AND also automated (although I think the manual was his bread and butter). I dont know if the automated was inplay, but Id be very surprised if it wasnt.

He was an enigma really to those who had never met him, but Ive since met others who are making much more than what Adam made. He certainly inspired me.
Around that time it was really easy to made a lot of money in play, automated, its much different these days, but still possible

I often wonder if he is still active on betfair, maybe using his grandma's account to stay out of the limelight :D

One other thing - didn't Adam have a BSc in computing ;)
Adam and I developed some in running software using a professional software writer. I can tell you it was an unmitigated disaster :o

He did try to use another account but was blocked immediately; he didn't try again after that.

He did his degree in computing but freely admitted he didn't know about the real-life application. That's not a criticism of him; we used to laugh when trying to sort IT issues :D
LeTiss

JollyGreen wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:27 pm
I go upstairs now and cannot remember why :lol:
My return to the Bet Angel Forum has been inspired by this little beauty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you're alive and well Jolly
Realrocknrolla

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:06 am
JollyGreen wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:27 pm
I go upstairs now and cannot remember why :lol:
My return to the Bet Angel Forum has been inspired by this little beauty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you're alive and well Jolly
Happy NY Tiss!
LeTiss

Well, thank you Sir....likewise

You lucky people will see me around more often in 2022....offering my usual nuggets of nonsense ;)
Euler

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:16 am
Well, thank you Sir....likewise

You lucky people will see me around more often in 2022....offering my usual nuggets of nonsense ;)
Missed your input on the darts!
gazuty

JollyGreen wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:17 pm
Look out, JG is alive and kicking :lol:
👍

Welcome back big fellow. Hope your health has improved.

Miss your analysis - hope you finally get that Grand National winner. (And of course that you get the triple at 1.01).

Gaz
LeTiss

Euler wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:16 am
Missed your input on the darts!
Darts was a ripsnorter!
Got loads of data on darts, so will be sharing in the coming year

A few noticed on Twitter......I predcited the demise of MvG to Covid and layed him big in the outrights

Stupendous start to 2022

Return to “Trading Horse racing”