USA racing

The sport of kings.
Valda

Any suggestions for a good resource for USA race cards - form, projected sp’s etc.
Thanks for any help.
Derek27

I was a big fan of Timeform when I was betting on UK racing so I presume www.timeformus.com would be high quality.
Valda

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:31 pm
I was a big fan of Timeform when I was betting on UK racing so I presume www.timeformus.com would be high quality.
Thanks Derek - looks like you can only see 2 free race cards per day shame it’s not the same as U.K. Timeform.
ANGELS15

Valda wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:28 pm
Any suggestions for a good resource for USA race cards - form, projected sp’s etc.
Thanks for any help.

Although not a form guide, attheraces racecards has videos of the previous runs for most of the runners so you can at least form some sort of opinion. You need to click on the horse's name on the card and next to it's form figures you'll see a video link.
StevieB

Hi Valda:

DRF Formulator is the best product, but since the EU Data laws came in (around 18 months ago)..... DRF stopped accepting my custom (they returned 10 months of an annual subscription!!).

The options you have are as follows: -

Brisnet PPs ....... monthly unlimited or pay per card or day (these are PDFs)

Brisnet All Ways ....... I use this and Race Lens (see below)...... All Ways is form data that allows the user to configure the form how you want it.

Equibase ........ FREE if you look at the Charts form (takes time and you don't get the bells & whistles ........speed figs etc.).

Equibase RACE LENS ...... I also use this (configurable + can do loads of reasearch + watch race videos etc)

If you do use PDF form and/or Free cards and want to view the race videos ....... these are all free to watch using Bloodhorse.com (or NYRA for NY racing)

Hope this helps.

StevieB
Valda

ANGELS15 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:16 pm
Valda wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:28 pm
Thanks for any help.

Although not a form guide, attheraces racecards has videos of the previous runs for most of the runners so you can at least form some sort of opinion. You need to click on the horse's name on the card and next to it's form figures you'll see a video link.
Thank you for the suggestion
Valda

StevieB wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:40 pm
Hi Valda:

DRF Formulator is the best product, but since the EU Data laws came in (around 18 months ago)..... DRF stopped accepting my custom (they returned 10 months of an annual subscription!!).

The options you have are as follows: -

Brisnet PPs ....... monthly unlimited or pay per card or day (these are PDFs)

Brisnet All Ways ....... I use this and Race Lens (see below)...... All Ways is form data that allows the user to configure the form how you want it.

Equibase ........ FREE if you look at the Charts form (takes time and you don't get the bells & whistles ........speed figs etc.).

Equibase RACE LENS ...... I also use this (configurable + can do loads of reasearch + watch race videos etc)

If you do use PDF form and/or Free cards and want to view the race videos ....... these are all free to watch using Bloodhorse.com (or NYRA for NY racing)

Hope this helps.

StevieB
Great will have a look through - thanks
megarain

It's pretty easy to bash Betfair these days, so here's a positive.

5 new USA tracks have been added to USA in-play :

Santa Anita
Golden Gate
Laurel Park
Gulfstream Park
Pimlico

4 of these look to be owned by the Stronarch group, who may or may not be looking to sell.

Interesting to know who reached out to who etc.

Santa Anita looks like an amazing track to visit.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... t-for-sale
gazuty

megarain wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:41 am
Santa Anita looks like an amazing track to visit.
+1

Peter went a couple of years ago and posted a photo - looked good. Such an amazing backdrop. viewtopic.php?t=5522&start=30

Return to “Trading Horse racing”