Cheltenham 2020

The sport of kings.
Mr.Teeny

Shaung89 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:51 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:02 pm
These videos are Gold! thank you for sharing. It would be amazing if you could post some more of these please!
Very novicy question here but what can looking at last years race in a video like this tell you about the 2021 expectations?

In a normal year I’d say it is very much worth looking back at what happened at previous festivals, as there are lots of patterns that repeat.

However, this year is shaping up to be anything but a normal year.
Shaung89

In a normal year I’d say it is very much worth looking back at what happened at previous festivals, as there are lots of patterns that repeat.

Totally agree, no on course bookies hedging out will likely impact in one way or another you would think?
Mr.Teeny

Shaung89 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:50 pm

Totally agree, no on course bookies hedging out will likely impact in one way or another you would think?
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. No crowds, no betting ring, no on course bookmakers hedging into the exchanges. High profile runners switching stables, ? Over what happens to the rest of the Gordon Elliott runners.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there will still be lots of opportunities, might even make it easier to read markets or easier to trade , just think it will feel a lot different this year to previous years gone by. Though also a chance nothing changes and it’s the same as it ever was.

I’ll probably end up losing anyway, so no change there, though at least this year I will have an excuse !

Return to “Trading Horse racing”