Aussie racing pics

The sport of kings.
JCB

Anbell wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:24 am
Thanks for this. It doesnt carry NSW Racing?
I only noticed in passing but yeah, quite a few meetings are missing. But it's something different to what we've had in the past so maybe it's a sign that they are more willing to work with third parties.
JCB

megarain wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:35 am
Suspend monkey closed race at Bowraville on the first circuit.

Fav would have traded 5+ in running. Hurts.
Didn't see it live but yeah, that hurts for sure. That would have been a very tradeable race.
JCB

Does anyone here get the Optus D1/D2 feeds? My set top box has stopped working, does anyone feel like making a bit of cash until I can get a replacement box? Probably be 2 weeks or so.
megarain

As the carnival season starts, there are a few places (delayed) streams are available online.

This is ok - about 30 secs behind live etc.

You need to open an account - dont know if it geo blocks you, if you not in S.Africa
galloptv streams.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Thanks. I seem to be able to log in and use that without a geo block.
Anbell

It appears that this works still/again https://tv.greyhoundbrasil.com
Thosefoxpeople

Question for any of the satellite guys oyf they'd be so kind to help out, which of today's tracks are/were on the sats? Tuncurry, Orange and Horsham all feel extra sharp in play today.
megarain

Tuncurry def was.

A lot more on course traders over Xmas - but they not
invincible.
Thosefoxpeople

Thank you. Can attest to the on course guys not being infallible. About 18 months ago I had a runner at Albion Park so went along to watch, was leading by about 30m at the home turn and then broke, followed by a very loud swear word coming from someone with an iPad. About 8k matched at 1.01. Didn't want to let them know I was one of the connections otherwise I may not have made it out of the car park alive!
Anbell

Thosefoxpeople wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:23 pm
Thank you. Can attest to the on course guys not being infallible. About 18 months ago I had a runner at Albion Park so went along to watch, was leading by about 30m at the home turn and then broke, followed by a very loud swear word coming from someone with an iPad. About 8k matched at 1.01. Didn't want to let them know I was one of the connections otherwise I may not have made it out of the car park alive!
That's hilarious
Thosefoxpeople

Double post, sorry.
Last edited by Thosefoxpeople on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thosefoxpeople

There was another harness race earlier this week where the leader galloped with maybe just over 100m to go. I was watching vision that was 2+ seconds delayed and I had a couple hundred on the winner that got matched at $4+ where ordinarily $1.01 would have gone unmatched . Tracksiders are definitely not infallible!

Edit - Actually I tell a lie, went back and had a look (Horsham R1 on the 11th), it didn't actually break stride, but just stopped trying or something. Same end result anyway. They got the rest of the card right but they sure messed that one up.
fisht99

Has anyone had any luck finding the url for TAB's "faster Vision" stream. both Sk1 and Sk2 are available only on the app.
Thosefoxpeople

fisht99 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 am
Has anyone had any luck finding the url for TAB's "faster Vision" stream. both Sk1 and Sk2 are available only on the app.
I've tried and even had an IT guy have a bit of a poke around but it seems difficult, if not impossible to sniff the URL. Sky have got very protective of their IP recently, I'd say that's why they've got the faster feed on mobile only. If I have any luck I'll report back.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”