Trading What I see !?

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
goat68

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:57 pm
An example of one IP race today. (probably a bit lucky) was the Salisbury 1.30 race. Walls Of Kano

Salis 1.30 Pace.png

Salis 1.30Res.png

Heat zone (Green) is most profitable area to focus on B2L, the red zone, the least, L2B.

The Favourite unseated when travelling better, but a back 2 Lay was easily achieved once the Walls Of Kano hit the front early doors. With hindsight, a let it ride would have been possible. It also had a strong Speed Rating too.
Thanks, i'm taking a look at this IP, and going to give Peter's strategy here a go this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN1WkDSNkrU
Done some research.. do realise it's a high reward:risk, but should be a high strike rate, this is my main area of concern...
goat68

I see i'm not the only one: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=23611
he's also wary of risk:reward, although as Peter says in replies, it is a high strike rate in response to not using a stop loss
decomez6

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:29 pm
Fair enough goat, I was being a little harsh. First failures are tough for anyone.
this i take to mean " tough tools make the crude sharper" ...Shaun i personally have you to thank for my journey :)
i slowed down -in a good way - evaluated your recommendations on modelling/statistics /data science/ programming (including excel)..
looking back ..glad you are back .
i must admit , the learning curve is steep and i have taken breaks to concentrate on other priorities which only parents with teenage kid can relate to.
When time is of essence ,its always good to have a structured roadmap ,not to waste it looking in the wrong places !
i now know to use DATA as A` front windscreen `and NOT only as a` sidemirror` .....and thats only possible through modelling, so i am saying to goat , " I cannot loose ,i can only learn"
thanks again.
wearthefoxhat

goat68 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:24 am
wearthefoxhat wrote:
An example of one IP race today. (probably a bit lucky) was the Salisbury 1.30 race. Walls Of Kano

Salis 1.30 Pace.png

Salis 1.30Res.png

Heat zone (Green) is most profitable area to focus on B2L, the red zone, the least, L2B.

The Favourite unseated when travelling better, but a back 2 Lay was easily achieved once the Walls Of Kano hit the front early doors. With hindsight, a let it ride would have been possible. It also had a strong Speed Rating too.
Thanks, i'm taking a look at this IP, and going to give Peter's strategy here a go this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN1WkDSNkrU
Done some research.. do realise it's a high reward:risk, but should be a high strike rate, this is my main area of concern...
Good Luck.

There was one B2L today in the 1.21 Windsor.

1.21W.png

Mews House withdrawn, so its was a clear that Stake Acclaim was going to try and dominate. Backed by some at early doors @ 7.20 before the NR's. BSP of round 3.55.

Seraphinite would have been a good candidate for a nominated L2B. Poor speed rating too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

decomez6 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:20 pm
to concentrate on other priorities which only parents with teenage kid can relate to.
:) 'Teenage' is an unnecessary filter. You'd think age would be a factor but the stress levels and negative PL remains fairly constant.
goat68

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:41 pm
goat68 wrote:
wearthefoxhat wrote:

Salis 1.30 Pace.png

Salis 1.30Res.png

Good Luck.

1.21W.png

Mews House withdrawn, so its was a clear that Stake Acclaim was going to try and dominate. Backed by some at early doors @ 7.20 before the NR's. BSP of round 3.55.

Seraphinite would have been a good candidate for a nominated L2B. Poor speed rating too.
By my rough calculations I need a strike rate about 95% to turn a profit, which seems a bit scary!
ShaunWhite

goat68 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:46 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
goat68 wrote:

Good Luck.

1.21W.png

By my rough calculations I need a strike rate about 95% to turn a profit, which seems a bit scary!
Patternform.co.uk used to be an interesting source of in-running info but I think it's tenner a month now. The format is fairly easy to parse if you wanted to automate your selections. I'd guess the best L2B selections migh also be the worst B2L selections. Not my field though so who knows.
goat68

wearthefoxhat wrote:
goat68 wrote:
wearthefoxhat wrote:

Salis 1.30 Pace.png

Salis 1.30Res.png

Good Luck.

1.21W.png

Is that your own graphic? Or some web provider?
wearthefoxhat

goat68 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:05 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
goat68 wrote:

Good Luck.

1.21W.png

I'll drop a PM.
Thebest147

goat68 wrote:
wearthefoxhat wrote:
goat68 wrote:

Good Luck.

1.21W.png

Think it's geegeez
wearthefoxhat

Thebest147 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:32 pm
goat68 wrote:
wearthefoxhat wrote:

Good Luck.

1.21W.png

Think it's geegeez
Yep
goat68

Good start, 20 out of 20, gives me a "buffer"
decomez6

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:45 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:20 pm
to concentrate on other priorities which only parents with teenage kid can relate to.
:) 'Teenage' is an unnecessary filter. You'd think age would be a factor but the stress levels and negative PL remains fairly constant.
he!ha! :lol:
my heart linearly regeressed to the mean, when he called me by my first name which he barely use ! those P values are real , he is my son without an alternative hypothesis ,but i think lockdown made him feel a tiny bit taller and forgot there can only be one Lion in my den. Which he now appreciates ;)
wearthefoxhat

goat68 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:18 pm
Good start, 20 out of 20, gives me a "buffer"
Nice work.
goat68

Just spent an hour going through "cards"... time to load up guardian!

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”