Trading What I see !?

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
goat68

Good start to year:
Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 22.02.50.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goat68

Drawing a blank on new greyhound strategies, might take a break from dogs and look a horse modelling
The Silk Run

Hi Hi G
Before "taking-a-break", have you considered Dutching stratergies for GH markets.
Happy New Year
Minnie LAI
goat68

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:35 pm
Hi Hi G
Before "taking-a-break", have you considered Dutching stratergies for GH markets.
Happy New Year
Minnie LAI
Happy New Year Minnie LAI
As it so happens, I have a backtest running for such a dutching strategy, results so far are half reasonable.
Thanks
The Silk Run

Kool. Post your experiences on the Trading Greyhounds topic to revitalise it somewhat as the traffic has come to a halt !!!
ShaunWhite

Goat, Silk....

Can you enlighten me....

Q. Dutching is just the term for betting on more than one selection, so how do you find 2 or more that are value in the same race if you can't reliably find 1?

And if your model picks between 1 and 5 selections, are you ignoring the singles and just having the mutiples (dutches). As you can see I can't really understand how dutching is different to any other betting execpt you're on more than one selection, which is what a lot of strategies do anyway.
goat68

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:05 pm
Kool. Post your experiences on the Trading Greyhounds topic to revitalise it somewhat as the traffic has come to a halt !!!
Rubbish i'm afraid! although it was a bit of a guess of an idea really
goat68

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:30 pm
Goat, Silk....

Can you enlighten me....

Q. Dutching is just the term for betting on more than one selection, so how do you find 2 or more that are value in the same race if you can't reliably find 1?

And if your model picks between 1 and 5 selections, are you ignoring the singles and just having the mutiples (dutches). As you can see I can't really understand how dutching is different to any other betting execpt you're on more than one selection, which is what a lot of strategies do anyway.
I see your point Shaun, and Silk probably needs to answer, but my view was if my model shows just 1 odds out of place then there really should be another out to balance, so ideally 2+. Also, i've seen a tendency for odds out of place to just get worse, so dutch was maybe to balance that a bit....
The Silk Run

goat68 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:07 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Goat, Silk....

Can you enlighten me....

I see your point Shaun, and Silk probably needs to answer, but my view was if my model shows just 1 odds out of place then there really should be another out to balance, so ideally 2+. Also, i've seen a tendency for odds out of place to just get worse, so dutch was maybe to balance that a bit....
I don't think Shaun needs enlightening in the subject of betting strategies, he's not that naive :D
goat68

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:31 pm
goat68 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:07 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Goat, Silk....

Can you enlighten me....

I don't think Shaun needs enlightening in the subject of betting strategies, he's not that naive :D
Ah thanks Silk, you just maybe me think about something... I suspect i'll be busy all weekend long with dogs now...!
goat68

Another healthy greyhound day developing:
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 19.17.35.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Silk Run

Your very welcome. A simple lead-up sample starting-point DB T1, T2, T4 & T5, or DB T1, T2 & T3 UK EIRE markets ONLY. No other variables, in, out, etc ...
goat68

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:51 pm
Your very welcome. A simple lead-up sample starting-point DB T1, T2, T4 & T5, or DB T1, T2 & T3 UK EIRE markets ONLY. No other variables, in, out, etc ...
So DB="double bend" ?
T1.. Trap 1 ?
The Silk Run

goat68 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:34 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:51 pm
So DB="double bend" ?
T1.. Trap 1 ?
Dutch BACK , and T1 Trap 1 G ;)
goat68

Another strong day underway for bot, already +£25 today

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”