Lay horse inplay.

The sport of kings.
Danil6630

Hello everyone, I'm from Ukraine, I can't call myself a newcomer on the stock exchange, since I've been trying for more than a year to learn how to make money here, and at this stage I am very attracted to running trading, but I just can't understand the criteria by which to choose the right horse and enter by myself profitable coefficient, very often the stop-loss is triggered, although the horse loses, I would be very grateful for any help and advice. All successful trades.
Tetras

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're placing a bet based on signals from reading the race? If you measure yourself by the race result that's not usually trading. You can make money if you read the race better than other people, but the risk profile is completely different and not well-suited to tight stops.

You need to set a window to trade in-play, like Peter talks about here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjAqP8SBoF8

If you don't set a window, the risk profile changes too fast. For most of the race, tight stops will lead to lots of unnecessary losses.

Last bumped by Danil6630 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:55 pm.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”