Rapid movement

The sport of kings.
Tetras

prestburydreams wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:49 pm
So given the time of year when will get good quality markets just on the tv race days shown on a Saturday
The middle of the cards can be alright, especially feature races, or big meetings like Ascot, Newmarket. Otherwise, just the TV days, big part of why I haven't traded since Tuesday, or whenever the last one it was. Been waiting for Friday, rather than lose all my holiday profit trying to trade dross.
invisiblelayer

jamesg46 wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:24 pm
invisiblelayer wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:00 pm
Stella Cidre, not had that for a while :lol: love that thatchers gold stuff but it destroys me with heartburn for a few days after so never touch it now
Henry Westons is the solution. Really nice but you'll know you've drank them the next day.
Yes lovely stuff, Thatchers Katy is really nice but the Westons vintage was my favourite cider readily available from the shops.
wilf

prestburydreams wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:51 pm
Yes tetras very good nice spot it was the 1.30
I traded that race. Thapa Vc drifted rapidly because it was playing up rearing, plus the 2nd and 3rd were also being backed.
prestburydreams

Saturday itv races much easier starting point after watching some markets this afternoon

I work pretty much every Saturday so don't get to see these markets but I found them much easier to read the races had 200k matched 10.mins before the off I don't normally see that at race time on the all weather evening cards which can be soul destroying to try to learn to trade on

Happy I would of made a profit today especially strong pursuit race the turn around in direction was easy enough to spot and boy did it turn
Tetras

prestburydreams wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:08 pm
Saturday itv races much easier starting point after watching some markets this afternoon

I work pretty much every Saturday so don't get to see these markets but I found them much easier to read the races had 200k matched 10.mins before the off I don't normally see that at race time on the all weather evening cards which can be soul destroying to try to learn to trade on

Happy I would of made a profit today especially strong pursuit race the turn around in direction was easy enough to spot and boy did it turn
They're much easier, for sure, at least they have been for me. Which is something that is consistent all year. The margin for error is generally much bigger too, so mistakes are usually less costly.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”