Full Track Names - UK/IRE Betfair Exchange Horse Racing Events - from 1st February

The sport of kings.
Euler

Betfair just posted this: -

Please be aware that from 1st February, we will name all UK/IRE Exchange horse racing events using the full track name instead of the historically used abbreviations (‘Kempton’ instead of ‘Kemp’ etc).

Non-UK/IRE horse racing events will continue to use the existing abbreviated names. A full list of all horse racing and greyhound abbreviations can be found via https://docs.developer.betfair.com/d...eAbbreviations

Attached is a list of the full track name and their abbreviations for UK/Ireland horse racing events.[/quote]
Full Track Name List.xlsx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

They must have invested their US election profits into extra bytes of storage. :)
spreadbetting

No doubt it'll mess up some of my bots where I've lines coded with the abbreviations hidden well away :(
Dallas

spreadbetting wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 pm
No doubt it'll mess up some of my bots where I've lines coded with the abbreviations hidden well away :(
I'm thankful they done it now before making to much use of the 'Text Comparison' cond recently added.

Same can't be said for there WTA tennis score decision!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”