Anyone know a simple daily profit/loss program?

The sport of kings.
The dog of ry

Just wondering if anyone knows of a simple program or app which I can punch in my profit or loss at the end of the day? The one's I have looked at all ask for individual bets, stakes, prices etc

I'm just after something super basic using the Betfair P/L figure, so I can track a graph over the year(s)

Thanks
lotora

Haven't checked it out myself, but you can try: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=133
Realrocknrolla

The dog of ry wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:55 am
Just wondering if anyone knows of a simple program or app which I can punch in my profit or loss at the end of the day? The one's I have looked at all ask for individual bets, stakes, prices etc

I'm just after something super basic using the Betfair P/L figure, so I can track a graph over the year(s)

Thanks
Mindgames has a shit hot one.

You just import your individual results from BF and away you go.

https://betfairtradingmindgames.blogspo ... e.html?m=1
Realrocknrolla

Just seen you need to click the latest version from the above link.
Trader Pat

Very straight forward to do your own now especially with power query.
Maturin

I've just bought the Mind Games one. I was trying to keep my own spreadsheet, entering everything manually, but for the sake of a fiver, it is pretty good value (not affiliated etc etc).

Really usefule to filter results by race type/course etc. I'm currently hovering around breakeven, but the spreadsheet shows me (in stark black and red) what I should and shouldn't be trading. Eg I'm running a loss for every all-weather track in the UK. I knew people said AW trades differently, so I can see that to be true now and cut out those tracks!
JasBarrow

Can anybody with excel skills tell me how to import a profit and loss report from Betfair into a pivot table, like in the P&L spreadsheet mentioned in this thread?

With this sheet you can just import your P&L into it direct but if I try to enter the raw data from a Betfair P&L into a pivot table it doesn't work probably because of the data not being in a headed column format.

Any help appreciated.
eightbo

Betfair > Export to Excel > Select results > Create line graph
CallumPerry

I wish BetFair did a tab on their app or something where you could see your previous X markets P/L as a line graph to map out your progress. Seems something simple and easy that they could implement.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”