Oh my goodness

The sport of kings.
prestburydreams

I'm only trading like a trader very early days but I have been reading and watching all sorts about pre race trading and stock market trading I deposited 100 quid and have traded 45 races and lost on 9 of the markets and made some kind of return on the other 36 and doubled my bank

Even better is when i thought I was trading I would have ago first hour made a few winning trades second hour totally balls one up let it go in running and u know the rest

I'm entering both sides of the book which I never did before I always layed first so when the fav turned on me they always went in running as I used to sit and watch my green zone disappear to a point where even brittish airways couldn't of brought it back

Now I have a entry point and a exit point for which ever outcome prevails tomorrow is the first time I can take the whole day on and will be happy to get to the end of it

Mentally it's very tiring as when I load up each race I have to run through the though process everytime rather then it coming naturally as experience will bring and most tiring of a is suppressing the idiot who lives inside me

Its very early days but this is comfortably the best I've ever understood the ladder and it's pitfalls where the experienced traders don't want there money as it's a bit of a no man's land at that price I spotted a dodgy 1k today and made a 15 quid winning trade on the back of it adrenalin took over and I made a 9 quid loss next race but took it and moved on

I will be back
Hopefully
Derek27

Well done PD. Good luck tomorrow. :)
prestburydreams

Thanks Derek

Return to “Trading Horse racing”