Betfair interface vs Betangel

The sport of kings.
Morbius

Just a quick question for some of the experienced guys on here although probably impossible to answer properly although Pete might know or have a good idea.

I just wondered how many pure traders were only using the BF interface rather than designated trading software. Realise this can only be an estimate but just wondered what your estimates were.
LinusP

Although not what you are asking but In terms of volumes this is roughly accurate from a few years ago:

API: 46%
Mobile: 22%
Telbet: 3%

I am 100% API but the website is the only UI that I use.
Morbius

LinusP wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 pm
Although not what you are asking but In terms of volumes this is roughly accurate from a few years ago:

Thanks Linus... That's pretty much what I was looking for. Couple of questions if I may. Were those figures for the horseracing markets or in general and second question... Where did you get that data from?? :D
LinusP

Morbius wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:17 pm
LinusP wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 pm

Thanks Linus... That's pretty much what I was looking for. Couple of questions if I may. Were those figures for the horseracing markets or in general and second question... Where did you get that data from?? :D
General.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”