in play laying horses, P&L errors?

The sport of kings.
Ryanolifelix

rik wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:03 pm
Greenup will be messed up if there is a big spread between prices on offer, you shouldnt use it in the first place

if a layed horse goes on to win you cant back it for 1.00 thats why you got the large negative displayed
I wasn't backing it if it lost. The green up hedge button on the ladder was just showing a red figure when normally it shows a green figure.

I think it's something to do with Betfair race listing at the end of the race, sometimes they go a bit weird and fail to completely resolve and they sometimes appear to be showing that the race is still in play.
Geordie

....sometimes they go a bit weird and fail to completely resolve and they sometimes appear to be showing that the race is still in play.
A race will still be 'in play' when the race is finished if there is a photo finish.
Ryanolifelix

Geordie wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:06 am
....sometimes they go a bit weird and fail to completely resolve and they sometimes appear to be showing that the race is still in play.
A race will still be 'in play' when the race is finished if there is a photo finish.
Oh right, I didn't think of that.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”