Daily Trading P&L (pre off)

The sport of kings.
eatyourgreens

Thanks for words of ecouragement Silk Run :-) , I will run it tonight and tomorrow (keeping low stakes) .........and if its not too embarising (spelled that wrong!), will publish p/l tomorrow (or today as its past midnight!)
:-)
The Silk Run

eatyourgreens wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:14 am
Thanks for words of ecouragement Silk Run :-) , I will run it tonight and tomorrow (keeping low stakes) .........and if its not too embarising (spelled that wrong!), will publish p/l tomorrow (or today as its past midnight!)
I am just about to start testing simulation ANZ now. Look forward to your updates ...
Kool market Greyhounds, love them ;)
Snaff

Good arrows eatyourgreens. Deffo looks promising, nice to see a p&l screen with nothing but green.
rik

https://twitter.com/carl_trader1?s=21

Carl trader posting daily results for a while now
Snaff

rik wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Thanks for that Rik. Nice to see 👍
goat68

rik wrote:

Blimey, that's why there's no money left for the rest of us, Carl makes £1k a day quite often!
Again fuels the question why is Carl so ahead of the game?
The Silk Run

Nice one Rik, a REAL Pro ;)
alexmr2

rik wrote:

Is he genuine?

Seems to be selling a course and mentoring others with his strategies
ShaunWhite

goat68 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:13 pm
rik wrote:

Blimey, that's why there's no money left for the rest of us, Carl makes £1k a day quite often!
Again fuels the question why is Carl so ahead of the game?
Why is he ahead of the game? Because it's not a game it's his day job and he's good at it.
Euler

Carl is in in-play trader so it's very easy to get a string of good results inplay, but still end down overall.

Not saying Carl is down overall, I've no idea, it's just that strike rate does not equal profit in the long term. Everybody seems to love a winner, but losses are quite real also and part of the equation.

People use this tactic to sell stuff. You can pretty much make up your own strike rate when trading lots of people make post reams of profits, but still lose money over all as their strategy is break even less commission.
eatyourgreens

eatyourgreens wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:14 am
The results are in for the last 24 hours of doggy bot!
305 ANZ and GB doggy markets loaded into guardian, (I think I got them all). doggy bot traded 47 of them. Total of 3 negative trades, £-0.32. £-0.07 and £-0.12, all the others (44) positive :-)
still using very low stakes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Silk Run

Very impressive eatyourgreens, especially if your system works on, and off-shore. Keep up the GOOD work, and sensible staking ;)
eatyourgreens

I am not sure if my laptop goes to sleep when I shut the lid, the only offshore trades placed last night were when I lifted the lid up this morning........and it lost! although I do think it has fired previously on ANZ, and shown a profit (small, but relative to liability).
I will run it again tonight and tomorrow, I might increase liability from very low to low.....I am a few quid up in poker account so I can move a few more quid to doggy bot!

Give the dog a bone!
gl all :-)
Anbell

eatyourgreens wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 11:44 pm
I am not sure if my laptop goes to sleep when I shut the lid, the only offshore trades placed last night were when I lifted the lid up this morning........and it lost! although I do think it has fired previously on ANZ, and shown a profit (small, but relative to liability).
I will run it again tonight and tomorrow, I might increase liability from very low to low.....I am a few quid up in poker account so I can move a few more quid to doggy bot!

Give the dog a bone!
gl all :-)
You have to tell your computer to never go to sleep
eatyourgreens

Thanks for advice Anbel
I had a look around settings just after my last post to see if I could find sleep/hibernation,
I did find sleep and it was set to never, it might have been that no bets triggered when laptop lid was down because bot criteria was not met, I will keep an eye on it to see what happens.........some trades did fire through last night, but I did keep the lid up!
thanx :-)

Return to “Trading Horse racing”