Betdaq XSP/BSP

The sport of kings.
Morbius

Apologies in advance if this should be directed elsewhere but didn't know where to post it but figured that a thread regarding the XSP may be useful to someone. Further apologies for asking something that many on here will know the answer to but hey, if you don't know then you don't know and I'm never afraid to ask :D

My question is regarding the advantages and purpose of using the XSP on Betdaq as a trader especially with regards to the horseracing markets and its BF equivalent BSP. I spotted a post by Euler in a thread while I was researching where Peter said that he "put an awful lot through the market at XSP".

Now I may be answering my own question here but is the primary use of this function as a trader to create greater scaling potential with trade sizing when the BDQ market is more liquid during its later stages and using the XSP as a safety net if there isn't sufficient liquidity/time on the other side of your trade? Obviously the sages on here will have resolved this problem eons ago but would just like a couple of questions answering if anyone would care to reply. My take on it is that as a trader it creates a safety cushion at greater stake levels especially on an exchange that is more often than not less liquid until nearer the close....or am I missing something guys??? :?: :D

Thanks in advance

Carl

Return to “Trading Horse racing”