Data request

The sport of kings.
sheffutd1889

Hi all,

I wondering if anybody has recorded some horse racing data for the 4th Aug-12th Aug... just basic info re track, distance and type of race for every race which took place on each day which can be sorted chronologically? Something like the attached screen shot of which I have for todays racing.

Basically, I've been testing a strategy and have lost this data and trying to save time from having to manually browse the results of 350+ races from websites.

If anybody could help, I would be really grateful.

Cheers

Adam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

sheffutd1889 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:13 pm
Hi all,

I wondering if anybody has recorded some horse racing data for the 4th Aug-12th Aug... just basic info re track, distance and type of race for every race which took place on each day which can be sorted chronologically? Something like the attached screen shot of which I have for todays racing.

Basically, I've been testing a strategy and have lost this data and trying to save time from having to manually browse the results of 350+ races from websites.

Cheers

Adam
Here you go
https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices
Realrocknrolla

sheffutd1889 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:13 pm
Hi all,

Cheers

Adam
Here ya go!

I have deleted loads of columns which I don't want you to have :D :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sheffutd1889

Excellent! This is perfect. Thank you both

Return to “Trading Horse racing”