Anyone Else Making A Mint From South African Racing?

The sport of kings.
westbamtrading

Now I've got a good system going with Automation, I'm doing the next thing, which is to find my next automated profitable system.

Out of sheer boredom, I decided a few weeks ago to try my hand at the South African Market, and started to test. I lay and dutch with the in-play market (which is suspended at the off - :twisted: :? ) but I'm making an absolute killing, and I've only lost £1 on a dutching trade after two weeks, and my system/assumptions seems to be working really well. I'm having far more success in picking winners than I ever had in the UK market.

Anyone else finding success in the South African Market?
Derek27

westbamtrading wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:52 pm
Now I've got a good system going with Automation, I'm doing the next thing, which is to find my next automated profitable system.

Out of sheer boredom, I decided a few weeks ago to try my hand at the South African Market, and started to test. I lay and dutch with the in-play market (which is suspended at the off - :twisted: :? ) but I'm making an absolute killing, and I've only lost £1 on a dutching trade after two weeks, and my system/assumptions seems to be working really well. I'm having far more success in picking winners than I ever had in the UK market.

I've never looked at it to be honest, I always thought it's like US racing. I used to make money in the US but I wasn't making a mint, it was more like a smartie. :)
lotora

-YES!
Euler

I haven't looked at them for ages!
Dallas

Ditto, I've not looked at them since March/April 2021 and the lockdown in the UK
Kai

westbamtrading wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:52 pm
I'm making an absolute killing
Every botter and his dog now :mrgreen:

decomez6

interesting.PNG

happy days.gif

great adventure ! must know the terrain first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
westbamtrading

I don't know what it is, but most of my profits have come from everything, other than pre-race or in-play (UK & Ireland) horse racing, yet I feel that there is so much emphasis on trading these markets, especially when it comes to YouTube videos. Each to their own, I guess.

https://www.racingtv.com/racecards/vaal ... iden-plate?

Just made 24% on a large stake Dutching trade. That's me done for the day!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”