Anybody interested in..

The sport of kings.
Kai

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:55 pm
Not sure if anyone is still interested in doing this but...

https://youtu.be/sFYnHQBG8WQ
Good to see someone posting a trading clip. Read that well James, patient approach, many would probably be fully out halfway there. Maybe in the long run more sensible to average it out slightly to protect the position and your mindset, not always the case but generally I like consistency more over trying to maximize profit which obviously can't always be done, makes trading "easier" from the mental side of things, plus confidence stays higher for the next one.

Btw nothing wrong with preferring to lay, if you feel one side is usually safer it's probably for a good reason (that you can't quantify yet).
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:48 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:55 pm
Not sure if anyone is still interested in doing this but...

https://youtu.be/sFYnHQBG8WQ
Good to see someone posting a trading clip. Read that well James, patient approach, many would probably be fully out halfway there. Maybe in the long run more sensible to average it out slightly to protect the position and your mindset, not always the case but generally I like consistency more over trying to maximize profit which obviously can't always be done, makes trading "easier" from the mental side of things, plus confidence stays higher for the next one.

Btw nothing wrong with preferring to lay, if you feel one side is usually safer it's probably for a good reason (that you can't quantify yet).
Yes, agree that I should! If it won’t be one of the many other things that could be my downfall, it will be this because I’m very quick to get frustrated when it reverses & I took nothing while I had the chance.

I’m not sure where the OP of the thread has gone but I like this kind of thing and personally hope to see others posting… just because I’m sad and love to watch ladders move up and down all day long.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Laying only it just frustrated me personally. I wanted to make an effort to become a little more ambidextrous.
decomez6

patience galore ! well done james.
there is absolutely no way i see more than a £10 profit and stay exposed . i will be closing and reversing that trade for a correction. as a matter of fact my entrance will be where your opening bet is and will close just before the 3.0 or slightly above it
but again your trade is 5 mins out and you have plenty of time ,
like your exit , clean and dry . No stop losses that exposes your exit point , good to keep your positions hidden away from the weight of money botters and traders.

trade hunters.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

decomez6 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:57 am
patience galore ! well done james.
there is absolutely no way i see more than a £10 profit and stay exposed . i will be closing and reversing that trade for a correction. as a matter of fact my entrance will be where your opening bet is and will close just before the 3.0 or slightly above it
but again your trade is 5 mins out and you have plenty of time ,
like your exit , clean and dry . No stop losses that exposes your exit point , good to keep your positions hidden away from the weight of money botters and traders.

trade hunters.gif
And you would of made money because I think it did trade back up close to 3 at some point. Just goes to show that there is more than one way to get a result.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”