Guardian Data into Excel

The sport of kings.
gstar1975

Is it possible to get the data from my custom columns in Guardian into an Excel spreadsheet?
ODPaul82

If your custom columns contain shared stored values these can be transferred
Click on settings within BA, tick the shared stored values button then select from the list on the right hand side by pressing the green plus and entering the SVs you need
settings.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

Thanks Paul
gstar1975

ODPaul82 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:07 pm
Click on settings within BA, tick the shared stored values button then select from the list on the right hand side by pressing the green plus and entering the SVs you need
settings.png
Is there a place where I can find the log of my "Shared Stored Values" names?

Is there a file that is locally stored with the ones I have made shareable?
ODPaul82

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:16 pm

The only way that I can think of would be to add a rule to each bit of automation that you currently have in guardian which is setting an SV with the 'export all stored values'

A file is created in the folder SVExports (would be in the same folder hierarchy as where other automation logs are) which contains the assigned value and indicates whether it is a shared value or not within the file.
gstar1975

ODPaul82 wrote:
settings.png
How does it get outputted into the spreadsheet?

Where does the info come out and how can I select a cell to place and organise the data?
gstar1975

ODPaul82 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:22 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:16 pm

The only way that I can think of would be to add a rule to each bit of automation that you currently have in guardian which is setting an SV with the 'export all stored values'

A file is created in the folder SVExports (would be in the same folder hierarchy as where other automation logs are) which contains the assigned value and indicates whether it is a shared value or not within the file.
Can you post the address for this as I cant find it, thanks.
paspuggie48

Not sure if this helps but I export all my custom column data by right clicking anywhere on the Guardian list of races and 'Export the contents of this market list'. It then exports every race, distance, horses in each race etc (based on what columns I have displayed) and save it as a CSV file.
ODPaul82

Columns after the main data on a BA worksheet so from about column AF
What you do with it is up to you.

My SV file is saved to C:\Users\paula\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional\SVExports
It's called Values.csv

Data comes out with Time Market Automation instance Section type:Event/Market/{Selection Name} Count of name/value pairs in this Section before next Section column Stored Value Name (Suffix: {S}=Shared {HL}=History List) Stored Value

this is the export all stored values rule that I have on each of my rules, I trigger it as and when I want the values
settings.png
Maybe have a try with everything and see if it suits your purposes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

paspuggie48 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:49 pm
Not sure if this helps but I export all my custom column data by right clicking anywhere on the Guardian list of races and 'Export the contents of this market list'. It then exports every race, distance, horses in each race etc (based on what columns I have displayed) and save it as a CSV file.
Thanks Paspuggie, thats exactly what I was asking for.
gstar1975

ODPaul82 wrote:
settings.png
I've ticked all the boxes of the data I wish to have in the spreadsheet and connected the sheet but I cant see the data. Any idea?
Euler

Have you tried a right click on the Guardian market list? You can export the contents of the list that way.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”