HORSE RACING TIPS HIGHT% WINNING

The sport of kings.
milan853

HI im looking for website witch good analize horse racing.if possible for free or with good price
im testing at the moment dobbing 50%.thanks
milan853

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:17 am
https://racingdata.info/
thanks mate.one question more mate..which %%% is important when you check horses on this website?thanks
Realrocknrolla

milan853 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:53 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:17 am
https://racingdata.info/
thanks mate.one question more mate..which %%% is important when you check horses on this website?thanks
The larger percentage 😂😂😂
britguy

https://racingdata.info/ is an interesting site that I hadnt seen before, thanks for posting.

I am puzzled by some of the data on there, is it incorrect or am I missing something ?

For example taking the 15:50 race at Leicester today 12th Oct

There is a horse Motawaajed running, if you click on its name you see all its past 6 runs.

Its first run was Newcastle 30th April

It had a SP of 12.0 and dropped in play to a price of 4.4, yet is classifies this race as a DOB = NO

Surely for double or bust to be classified as Yes it just needed to drop to a price of 6.0 in running.
Maybe I am missing something obvious here ?
Realrocknrolla

Looks like an error to me.

Good spot mind.
ShaunWhite

britguy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:22 am

For example taking the 15:50 race at Leicester today 12th Oct

There is a horse Motawaajed running, if you click on its name you see all its past 6 runs.

Its first run was Newcastle 30th April

It had a SP of 12.0 and dropped in play to a price of 4.4, yet is classifies this race as a DOB = NO

Surely for double or bust to be classified as Yes it just needed to drop to a price of 6.0 in running.
Maybe I am missing something obvious here ?
If it's had 6 races and only halved on that one you mention then it should be a NO? You'd hope for >50% of runs being DOB?
Archery1969

I have used that site many times and Shaun is correct.

If you use the filter option Avg % DOB and put 50 in there then it will list all the horses for the day which have averaged >= 50% DOB in running.

If it’s run 6 times and only Dobbed once then it won’t appear in the filtered list etc.
britguy

Hi guys

Thanks for trying to clarify this, I am sticking by my conclusion that the DOB data is wrong on that site. I still cannot see how I am misinterpreting it
If it's had 6 races and only halved on that one you mention then it should be a NO? You'd hope for >50% of runs being DOB?
Nope I am not saying that, unfiltered it lists all the horses runs and for each run it classifies it as DOB = Yes or No. So for that one specific run with those numbers I quoted, I would have said DOB should be Yes

Another example from tomorrow 13th Oct Wetherby 15:23 race Horse "whoshotthesheriff"

I am just looking at the 19 runs of that horse, (click on the horses name to see all its past runs). I am not filtering anything as that just complicates it more

From their site, data for its last 3 runs are

Ayr 18th Apr
BSP = 15.67, IP Low = 5.2, 50% DOB = No // No doesnt make sense here

Catt 2nd Mar
BSP = 4.7, IP Low = 1.01, 50% DOB = Yes // Yes makes sense here

Donc 29th Jan
BSP = 9.2, IP Low = 3.3, 50% DOB = Yes // Yes makes sense here
foxwood

Could it be that DOB=No means they didn't tip that runner/race as being a likely DOB pre-race ?

However, that would also mean though that there should be some with DOB=Yes where they didn't go low enough IP ie their losing tips,
Euler

Data mining is statistical deja vu.
milan853

i spented 3hours a day there in last bfew days and is loooots wrong date there
Yes
Won
BSP
IP Low
Drop %
IP High
Rise %
NO
50%DOB
jamesg46

I've seen Peter repeat that line time after time over the years & I can't remember if many people (if any) who have took it on board, had a think about it and then dug into a conversation with him for an alternative approach or a deeper understanding of what he means.... the comments simply roll on by. Something in my mind tells me though that he's not spent years saying the same old line because he's trying to portray himself as a looney.

I'm not so sure I believe in the DOBbing software, I mean the data is true but how relative is it to the reality of today. Each race is unique and it's probably not too common that a horse is going to face the same competition on the same track with the same ground conditions as it's previous 6 runs.

The actual market in real time, paired with what is actually happening in the race gives out the best information (imo).

I did upload some videos that exploit some new features in BA that (in my opinion) could help massively with inplay strategies. The problem is, I'm not an inplay trader or a YouTuber & I certainly don't have the audience to make it worth while. Maybe there will be some examples similar that end up on YT or wherever but in the chasm of Time between now and then I'd recommend focusing on what the market is saying in regards to what people are seeing in running.
brumbie

Most people looking for dobbing stats go here:

https://www.winningwarlock.com/in-runni ... tings.html

The prices are constantly updated until the off.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”