BSP
IP Low
Drop %
IP High
Rise %
NO
50%DOB
jamesg46

I've seen Peter repeat that line time after time over the years & I can't remember if many people (if any) who have took it on board, had a think about it and then dug into a conversation with him for an alternative approach or a deeper understanding of what he means.... the comments simply roll on by. Something in my mind tells me though that he's not spent years saying the same old line because he's trying to portray himself as a looney.

I'm not so sure I believe in the DOBbing software, I mean the data is true but how relative is it to the reality of today. Each race is unique and it's probably not too common that a horse is going to face the same competition on the same track with the same ground conditions as it's previous 6 runs.

The actual market in real time, paired with what is actually happening in the race gives out the best information (imo).

I did upload some videos that exploit some new features in BA that (in my opinion) could help massively with inplay strategies. The problem is, I'm not an inplay trader or a YouTuber & I certainly don't have the audience to make it worth while. Maybe there will be some examples similar that end up on YT or wherever but in the chasm of Time between now and then I'd recommend focusing on what the market is saying in regards to what people are seeing in running.
brumbie

Most people looking for dobbing stats go here:

https://www.winningwarlock.com/in-runni ... tings.html

The prices are constantly updated until the off.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”