Last Ever Post....Its been Hell... I have to admit it. Goodbye.

The sport of kings.
Realrocknrolla

Thebest147 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:19 pm
xtrader16 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:28 pm
Here is my P&L sheet since posting my resignation letter @ 15:20 - I sat there and read through it and realised what has been missing. I traded a few more a races with lower stakes and here are the results. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Plain to see you have not learned a thing, small gains small reds, and then what only can be a inplay unplanned gamble, and you think you have nailed it, please stop a save yourself time and effort, you only live once don't waste your time and money
Another negative post.

🙄🙄🙄
😴😴😴
RayC

Thanks Kai, sound words.

I realised this week that I have learnt a lot about the markets, though have much more to learn. I would also say to xtrader that I have discovered that by being strict about not going in-play, although I make loses and have more losing days, that my overall loses are a lot less. You never know a few more months of study and practise and I might see my trading bank grow. :D
xtrader16

Thebest147 wrote:
xtrader16 wrote:
Here is my P&L sheet since posting my resignation letter @ 15:20 - I sat there and read through it and realised what has been missing. I traded a few more a races with lower stakes and here are the results. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Plain to see you have not learned a thing, small gains small reds, and then what only can be a inplay unplanned gamble, and you think you have nailed it, please stop a save yourself time and effort, you only live once don't waste your time and money
What a terrible attitude I am glad I dont know you. Small profits and 2 small red's because I used small stakes. Troll somebody who is interested.
Realrocknrolla

xtrader16 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:26 am
Thebest147 wrote:
xtrader16 wrote:
What a terrible attitude I am glad I dont know you. Small profits and 2 small red's because I used small stakes. Troll somebody who is interested.
Most of his/her posts are negative and pathetic.

Keep up the good efforts
TipTopTrader

Hi Xtrader,
Having struggled with some of the issues that you have had. Turning losing trades into gambles, over staking, making impulsive decisions etc. Telling myself after some disastrous days. I'm giving up, I hate trading etc. Then only to wake up the next day and want to trade even more than the day before.

Why can't I just not do it?. I was asking myself this question hours later when my mind had calmed down. I was using a logical thought.

Short version, I found that it was my trader psychology. My brain was getting emotionally hijacked. Trying to use a logical thought when you're in an irrational state doesn’t work. If it was that simple then, no one would go in play.

I suggest that you go and watch Rande Howell, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETBN5 ... X7V0txmbKg

He has a lot of free videos explaining the reason why these things happen, and of course he has a trading psychology course.

At the end of the day without a profitable strategy , you're wasting your money on a psychology course.

I don't think you're lazy. If you just used small stakes to prove that you can be profitable. In the long run you're saving money. After proving that you can make a profit. I would be working on the psychology part.

Enjoy the Tesla

Return to “Trading Horse racing”