Stuggling to trade these markets this week!

The sport of kings.
Brovashift

Is it just me or do the racing markets feel different this week?

I am struggling to get a read on the flow this week which is making me chase my tail and close red after red. Which is also knocking my confidence.

Seems that every time I go in for a Peter Webb classic :D , e.g. 2 short priced favs on the edges of their traded range, at similar odds, and try to catch a reversal.... prices just keep powering through each time. I see a lot more Hrds on the cards now, not sure if thats something to do with it.

Do Hrds trade differently to the Chs markets? Maybe thats it... :?: :idea:

Any wisdom would be very much appreciated :?
Euler

You are in the early part of the new jumps season. So lots of unraces horses or ones that have little or no form. So that's going to affect the markets somewhat. Expect them to be more volatile.
Brovashift

Euler wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:36 pm
You are in the early part of the new jumps season. So lots of unraces horses or ones that have little or no form. So that's going to affect the markets somewhat. Expect them to be more volatile.
Cheers Euler, this is my first winter season so its all still very new to me. Maybe I will try doing a bit of analysis again on the races beforehand to see if I can identify any horses that might be more likely to be backed.

One step forward, two steps back lol

Return to “Trading Horse racing”