Question about TV coverage

The sport of kings.
uksoundz

Hi

Does anyone use Racing TV and At the races anymore or just go with the Betfair live video?

If so, can you use racing tv live stream or is the delay too much and better to use sky?

Thanks
jamesedwards

uksoundz wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:15 pm
Hi

Does anyone use Racing TV and At the races anymore or just go with the Betfair live video?

If so, can you use racing tv live stream or is the delay too much and better to use sky?

Thanks
I've never found anything to beat Betfair Live. TV pictures are always well behind for me.
ANGELS15

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:03 pm
uksoundz wrote:
Hi

Thanks
I've never found anything to beat Betfair Live. TV pictures are always well behind for me.
I've known attheraces to be a minute behind on occasions. I do a lot of back to lays and often visit bookies to watch. I've found SIS is about 6-7 seconds behind.
Realrocknrolla

ANGELS15 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:42 am
jamesedwards wrote:
uksoundz wrote:
Hi

Thanks
I've known attheraces to be a minute behind on occasions. I do a lot of back to lays and often visit bookies to watch. I've found SIS is about 6-7 seconds behind.
Willy Hill is the quickest I have come across. I use there feeds. 👊
ANGELS15

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:59 am
ANGELS15 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:42 am
jamesedwards wrote:

Willy Hill is the quickest I have come across. I use there feeds. 👊
Yes it's actually a Hills that I go to.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”