data request

The sport of kings.
patchgarden23

Hi all,

I am in the process of learning python but need something a bit more urgently if possible as part of something I am looking at.

I need a UK/IRE extract for WO FAV markets, as far back as possible (ideally at least the last 2 or 3 years but if it's the same amount of effort for all markets then that is preferable, the more data the better).

All i really need for the columns is the key differentiating info (horse, event, datetime, market name(without x), etc) and SP. Not interested in how the markets move, or minute by minute prices, min and max prices. I have the same info for the Win SP and place SP, hence just need to join that to the current dataset.

Happy to pay someone for their time to pull/provide it as a CSV. If this is something you can provide, feel drop me a PM and we can talk.

Regards.
patchgarden23

Hi again,

No response to this (which is fine, wasn't expecting one tbh!) - I have question, just for my own understanding.

If you download lets say a days worth of without favourite markets from:

https://historicdata.betfair.com/#/home

When you successfully link tp the API, am i right in saying that you get the minute by minute price updates (in the free version) and logically, the latest version of the numbers would be the SP?

I just want to know that what i'm expecting as an output (in my own head) is what i will be getting.

Thanks.
patchgarden23

Tried that yeah thanks, I have the place and win data from there. Sadly, the BSP for without fav markets is unpopulated hence of no use to me.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”