How to create a free bet on 1 selection?

The sport of kings.
Brovashift

Yo... :D

Please can someone remind me how to create a free bet on a single selection....?

Is it B2L?

I was doing it all day earlier this week but cant seem to get it on a single selction now, it keeps placing it across all other runner, with risk free on selection traded.

Im trying B2L and L2B and both ways place the risk free bet on the other runners. :?

I wanted a free bet then on Yibr at Newmarket (one of my favs), but couldnt get it to work. Lucky for me he lost and I pocketed £26 :lol: phew!

TIA
Dallas

Back and lay with the same stake, otherwise known as 'closing a trade'

For a risk free bet on all other runners you must have the staking method set to 'By Liability'
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:13 pm
Back and lay with the same stake, otherwise known as 'closing a trade'

For a risk free bet on all other runners you must have the staking method set to 'By Liability'
Thats exactly it... I am using liability today after a stinker of a loss :mrgreen: lol

Cheers Dallas, that was wrecking my head then!

;)
ShaunWhite

Don't get wrapped up in trading terminology like b2l or l2b or closing blah blah blah. If you want to get a free bet then however much you've staked with bet #1 will be the amount you want to get back from bet #2. Eg back stake and lay stake the same. So hopefully you buy 4 bananas for £x, then sell 3 bananas for £x. Plus X minus X is zero £, and you've got your free banana.
Trader724

You place the bet with the money you stole from your wife.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”