More bad news...(affordability and that jazz)

The sport of kings.
zippus

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:17 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:17 am
. It's the assumption that all bettors/traders are spenders and irritates me, as it probably does you. :)
Yes and no, the assumption that everyone loses bugs me but if they understood its just a regular job for some then there's the risk of taxation..... And clearly it should be taxed, some people have been making 6 figures for over a decade and not paying tax while their cleaner does is silly. If you want to make a living under the radar it will always be precarious.
I can’t see taxation being a huge risk because losers would be able to deduct gambling losses from their income tax return as in the States.

The exchange ecosystem needs losers to fund the winners and prevent HMRC sniffing round IMHO.
ShaunWhite

zippus wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:48 pm
I can’t see taxation being a huge risk because losers would be able to deduct gambling losses from their income tax return as in the States.
I get all the arguments and it's complicated, but some people buy and sell from a lockup garage and should be paying tax, we buy and sell from a desk and it isn't even looked at. It's a strange one.
blablok

Archery1969 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:52 pm
Time spent gambling ?
Just log out and log back in...every 10 mins :)
I guess Dallas will have to come up with some "Log OUT - Log back In" automation to do that for ya automatically...and SOON ! :)
Derek27

blablok wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:15 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:52 pm
Time spent gambling ?
Just log out and log back in...every 10 mins :)
I guess Dallas will have to come up with some "Log OUT - Log back In" automation to do that for ya automatically...and SOON ! :)
It's time spent gambling rather than time spent logged in. They could include any 15 minute period where a bet is placed.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”