How can I analyse which automation performs best?

The sport of kings.
Bigste83

I am trying to fine tune automation strategies. I have set a few automation tabs going (cross overs whilst also trading directional scalping). Yesterday automation with the cross overs worked well (75% success rate) however today it didn't go so well. Today I had 2 rules going at once. My question is, is there a way you can see which rules are working best for you? Will Bet Angel tell you which bets were placed by the cross over rule, and what bets were placed by the directional scalp rule?

Steve.
Anbell

Bigste83 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:57 pm
I am trying to fine tune automation strategies. I have set a few automation tabs going (cross overs whilst also trading directional scalping). Yesterday automation with the cross overs worked well (75% success rate) however today it didn't go so well. Today I had 2 rules going at once. My question is, is there a way you can see which rules are working best for you? Will Bet Angel tell you which bets were placed by the cross over rule, and what bets were placed by the directional scalp rule?

Steve.
NO, BA can't tell you that, but you could use different stakes for different rules, and then use that to isolate strategies. Eg. $1.02 on one and $1.03 on another.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”