Horse Racing notes incorporated into BA?

The sport of kings.
xtrader16

What are the chances of getting a Horse Racing notes facility in Bet Angel. It would be big enough to fit into a box the size of a small advanced chart - see picture.

I am aware that there are plenty of Horse racing Note apps on the market but I have far too many 3rd party apps and they come and go, BA stays forever, and it has primary retail space on my screen. It would benefit any In Play traders to see, without delay, how these horses previously ran in running and what to look out for. I'd be happy to pay a secondary subscription if it can be done. People are using TPD Data more and it would work well along side this app for In Running traits, things to look out for. Got to be a good idea for future development.

I don't want to use a secondary App as it just doesn't flow when you need the info right there and then on your main screen and those other subscriptions lapse and the info is lost. Proform being the best example. Account closed information gone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”