First day live trading. Dobbing.

The sport of kings.
DarrenB

Hi All.
Today was my first day trading live! I did all my research and I've made £7.44 from £1 dobbing! Very happy indeed! The future awaits!!

Big thank you to all on this forum who have aided me so far.

A massive thank you to Peter for whom this first successful step would not have been possible.

Darren.
Derek27

DarrenB wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:31 pm
Hi All.
Today was my first day trading live! I did all my research and I've made £7.44 from £1 dobbing! Very happy indeed! The future awaits!!

Big thank you to all on this forum who have aided me so far.

A massive thank you to Peter for whom this first successful step would not have been possible.

Darren.
Well done. There will be ups and downs of course, but it's good you're off to a good start. :)
Kai

DarrenB wrote:
Hi All.
Good start, try not to get carried away too much since the inevitable lows will feel worse as a result as well.

I think best advice I would give myself on day 1 is to just try and think probabilistically, and one simple way to do it is to insert 'probably' into every sentence. For example, a normal person would say "Everyone dies", whilst a trader would probably say "Everyone probably dies"

Good luck ;)
Anbell

Kai wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:27 pm
DarrenB wrote:
Hi All.
Good start, try not to get carried away too much since the inevitable lows will feel worse as a result as well.

I think best advice I would give myself on day 1 is to just try and think probabilistically, and one simple way to do it is to insert 'probably' into every sentence. For example, a normal person would say "Everyone dies", whilst a trader would probably say "Everyone probably dies"

Good luck ;)
This is probably good advice
Dallas

Anbell wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:33 am
Kai wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:27 pm
DarrenB wrote:
Hi All.

Good luck ;)
This is probably good advice
+1

Return to “Trading Horse racing”