RacingTV via amazon fire stick - speeds?

The sport of kings.
Brovashift

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone watches RTV via amazon firestick and if its any good for in-play, e.g. is it equal to BF live feed, but better quality?

Or is SKY dish the only way to go for fast clear pictures?

TIA :ugeek:
Euler

It will be miles behind. BFLV or Sky are the fastest.
Brovashift

Euler wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:29 pm
It will be miles behind. BFLV or Sky are the fastest.
OK thanks Euler ;)
Dallas

Brovashift wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:35 pm
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone watches RTV via amazon firestick and if its any good for in-play, e.g. is it equal to BF live feed, but better quality?

I have one and have compared it directly to Sky and as Euler says miles behind, typically 30-40secs in most cases
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:00 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:35 pm
Hi all,

I have one and have compared it directly to Sky and as Euler says miles behind, typically 30-40secs in most cases
ooooowww... 40secs!? fook that then :lol:

Cheers Dallas 👍👍👍
nickwild

looking at getting a racinguk subscription to use for inplay. Anyone know the fastest feeds via sky. Is there any difference between sky q via dish, sky glass, sky stream?
sIGNAL

nickwild wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:25 pm
looking at getting a racinguk subscription to use for inplay. Anyone know the fastest feeds via sky. Is there any difference between sky q via dish, sky glass, sky stream?
I'm actually an installer and I can't comment on what's the quickest 100%, but I would say that running off a dish should give a quicker feed rather than anything Internet based, ie sky stream etc due to the hops involved. They haven't quite mastered that yet but hear its being worked on for the future. I think BT may have the edge over sky for "Live" over IPTV vs Sky in the future. Watch this space....

Return to “Trading Horse racing”