Racing Post - quick Q

The sport of kings.
DavidC

Wondering if anyone can help.
Just wondering what the difference between these two data points is? (pic related)
I assumed one was the season overall, one was the last 14 days, but the last 14 often overshadows the second set of data?
I can’t make head nor tails of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

It is wins - runs
DavidC

Hi thanks Dallas. Sorry let me make more sense. I understand it is win to runs, but my question is, why does the last 14 data often include more runs than the overall?

A football equivalent as I read this is in the last 14 days Man Utd have Played 6 and Won 2 ( 6 - 2) but overall in the season, they are (0 - 1) ?
ANGELS15

DavidC wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:01 am
Hi thanks Dallas. Sorry let me make more sense. I understand it is win to runs, but my question is, why does the last 14 data often include more runs than the overall?

A football equivalent as I read this is in the last 14 days Man Utd have Played 6 and Won 2 ( 6 - 2) but overall in the season, they are (0 - 1) ?
Maybe the quickest thing would be to ring the racing post tomorrow and ask someone I'm sure they wouldn't mind. If the first person you speak to doesn't know or understand I'm sure they would either put you through to the right person or relay your question to them.

Never be afraid to seek or try to get answers from those who have the knowlege.

I remember on a couple of occasions I didn't understand something in Timeform so I rang them and they put me through to someone who explained it.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”