Racecourse ranks?

The sport of kings.
DarrenB

Hi, Does anyone know where I can obtain a list of racecourses by rank so that I can remove any rubbish venues from my radar please?
Getting fed up with losing on weaker venues. Sure would help. Thanks.
Michael5482

DarrenB wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 7:42 pm
Hi, Does anyone know where I can obtain a list of racecourses by rank so that I can remove any rubbish venues from my radar please?
Would your results not tell you what courses your loosing on? I'd be inclined to start with reviewing my results and look to find out the reasoning why I do well on certain courses and not so on others.
Dallas

Michael5482 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:23 pm
DarrenB wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 7:42 pm
Would your results not tell you what courses your loosing on? I'd be inclined to start with reviewing my results and look to find out the reasoning why I do well on certain courses and not so on others.
+1

What might be a good course for one person and their strategy maybe a poor one for another person

You're probably better off looking at race types more than courses strategies that work on graded and listed races etc are unlikely to work as well on maidens and nursery races and vice versa

As michael5482 said look at where your losses are coming from and either adjust your strategy or avoid those courses and/or race types if they are -EV

Return to “Trading Horse racing”