Leopardstown - 14:00 - Christmas Hurdle - Voler la vedette

The sport of kings.
gutuami

settled!!!
Euler

There are flaws in Betfair's cross matching, wouldn't be a surprise if it was a bug.
mugsgame

Peter,

It was normal until it went in play.
There was 2 million plus available to back VDV at 29
It stayed there through the race, Mourad's price was reducing and traded as if it was the winner.

I though the APi had the wrong horses in wrong order so i checked the web site. I checked VDV was actually with the field in case it had been WD.

Took and chance and lumped on. never seen anything like it.
gutuami

money disappeared...
do befair read our forum :lol:
Last edited by gutuami on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcfc1981

betfair had plenty of time to suspend the race they only suspended on the line cant be there error.
sweetybt

From Luxembourg I can smell the shit as it is hitting the fan in west London. Or perhaps the Christmas temps are in charge in Gibralta.
Euler

Looks like a catastrophic error of some sort. Damn that Christmas pudding it looks like it lost me a packet by not being able to watch the race! Moral in there somewhere!
Krzysztof

mugsgame wrote:Peter,

It was normal until it went in play.
There was 2 million plus available to back VDV at 29
It stayed there through the race, Mourad's price was reducing and traded as if it was the winner.

I though the APi had the wrong horses in wrong order so i checked the web site. I checked VDV was actually with the field in case it had been WD.

Took and chance and lumped on. never seen anything like it.
Actually there were more than 21 million.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mugsgame

On the Bf forum someone is saying that BF are saying it is a system error and will take a while to sort out.

The voice just mentioned it on ATR
JollyGreen

Euler wrote:Bloody hell, I missed that. I was on the race but we have about 12 people here today and I am in and out of the study trying to trade while making the odd appearance in the next room. I was on the race but missed this, was it in running?
Yes, it was in running. I was watching the market and could not understand what was happening. The leader was Mourad but it was not travelling at all. The eventual winner Voler la Vedette was sat in behind swinging off the bridle and looked all over the winner. Then all hell broke loose and the prices went crazy. It surely must be an error at Betfair, that or a very very very short sighted layer who mixed up Voler la Vedette with Dare to Doubt. It must surely be an error at Betfair.
CaerMyrddin

Were the winning bets paied?
mugsgame

On twitter someone is saying that BF helpdesk are saying that 21Mill of lay is not system error
mcfc1981

system error load of rubbish, if it was betfairs mistake why didnt they suspend the race once the huge lay appeared?????
mugsgame

We have been here long enough to know Bf will do everything they can - including making up new rules, or reinterpreting old rules to wriggle out of this.
gutuami

the layer contacted betfair and told them if they void bets he will give them half the sum :lol:

Return to “Trading Horse racing”