Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Euler

Farical to give Navan such focus ahead of Sandown. Just plain stupid.
PDC

Did any of the other jockeys congratulate Bryony?
Euler

Maybe in the weighing in room?
Emmson

Gutsy nag that Snow Leopardess :)

Well done Bryony
alexmr2

Think this is the first time I've traded over 200 markets with a consistent P&L graph without any bad drawdowns (usually would drawdown somewhere around 100 markets)

Starting to realise that you have to focus on the process and stick to your plan rather than trying to make money as quickly as possible. I changed something which helped fix one of my issues with manual trading and it has had a domino effect on the consistency of my results. Even though my avg £ per mkt is pathetic at this point, being positive is lightyears ahead of losing a bank or more every month
megarain

Current service levels at Betfair reaching new lows.

Racing at S.Africa - no numbers, no silks, the wrong racecourse (its greyville). On both website and API.

Cant fix it due to technical issues.
scotsville 1035.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
weemac

Wow, pretty sure that's the lowest "layers' liability" BFSP amount I've ever seen. Does anyone keep records? (Very hard to do, I think).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deestar

megarain wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:24 am
Current service levels at Betfair reaching new lows.

Racing at S.Africa - no numbers, no silks, the wrong racecourse (its greyville). On both website and API.

Cant fix it due to technical issues.

scotsville 1035.jpg
They have also been quite slow at uploading USA meetings and some Greyhound meetings of late. Not sure if they have changed a process but it's not great.
Euler

Back five minutes at Uttoxeter today from advertised time.
Realrocknrolla

Euler wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:52 am
For automation when this happens does one normally add an additional 5 minutes to seconds after start time?
PDC

Euler wrote:
What I don't get is why these times were ever scheduled. The inability to race plan by the race planners is staggering!
Snaff

Anyone ever have any issues running historical relative odds condition in automation? I run 2 identical bots on Betfair and betdaq versions of BA. Betdaq seems to work perfectly but the Betfair version can fire when it clearly shouldn’t of? It will do a lot right but throughout the day the is always a few wrong? Been over it loads and can not work out why it randomly triggers sometimes.
Realrocknrolla

Cheeky little suspension right near the off on the Uttoxeter 15:30 then.

Messing with the 🤖
Andriy

PDC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:08 pm
Euler wrote:
What I don't get is why these times were ever scheduled. The inability to race plan by the race planners is staggering!
Today it's because Tramore was postponed. Initially 3 afternoon meetings with 10 minute intervals, for 2 meetings changed to a 15 minute gap.
PDC

Thanks, I didn't realise Tramore was supposed to be on today as it isn't listed on the Racing Posts 'today' racecards, I see it has been moved to Thursday rather than just cancelled. I wish the UK would do that more often rather than just calling a meeting off.

Hopefully Lingfield and Hexham pass Wednesday's inspections.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”