Blackmore horse heavily backed in the first at Fairyhouse
Dallas

Euler wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:38 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:23 pm
Oh what a shame Korattt

Sorry to hear that
Y, sorry to see that too. You put a lot of effort in.
I missed your original message at the time but second that about the effort you've put in, at least you can say you've given it a good go
Euler

Really decent racing on today, but not much volume in the market it seems.
jamesg46

Nice to see Frankies name back on my screen.
jamesg46

Fitting name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:01 pm
Really decent racing on today, but not much volume in the market it seems.
I didn't expect much action this week, the sun's shining and everyone's out having pint after a year being stuck indoors. :)
I haven't looked at the numbers this week yet but I thought it could be down as much as 15-20% if everyone treated themselves to 1 day off this week.
Archery1969

My nephew came over and I was showing him the BA software plus some other stuff. Said I was taking the dog for a walk and not to touch anything. Came back and he was playing football in the garden. Asked him if he was alright and he looked like he seen a ghost. Panic entered my head so rushed in doors to check my computer. BA had been minimised. I started to swet like a pig. Bit the bullet and maximised BA. He only gone and backed every runner at odds >= 22 for £4 each.

Told him he can come over tomorrow if he wants and did he know anything about greyhounds. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plasteredric

glitch
Capture.PNG
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:21 pm
My nephew came over and I was showing him the BA software plus some other stuff. Said I was taking the dog for a walk and not to touch anything. Came back and he was playing football in the garden. Asked him if he was alright and he looked like he seen a ghost. Panic entered my head so rushed in doors to check my computer. BA had been minimised. I started to swet like a pig. Bit the bullet and maximised BA. He only gone and backed every runner at odds >= 22 for £4 each.

Told him he can come over tomorrow if he wants and did he know anything about greyhounds. :lol:
You were lucky it was only £4 each. :)
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:53 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

You were lucky it was only £4 each. :)
Told him off, said next time make it £100 each. 🤣
Euler

Archery1969 wrote:

Quick, sign him up!

I once had my four year old son back a favourite for a couple of grand.
Archery1969

Euler wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:37 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

Quick, sign him up!

I once had my four year old son back a favourite for a couple of grand.
😲 Did it win ?
Snaff

Dear Mr Webb.
On one of your video’s I think you mentioned something along the lines of ‘I don’t want to stop as I’ll loose my edge and may struggle to get back in, as someone will fill my place’. Does it stand to reason that everyone trying to learn will find it impossible until one of the big players steps down? I may be talking nonsense, I’m not sure lol. It just amazes me how so many of us struggle and a select few seem to be head and shoulders above.
Any reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
wilf

I open the 13:15 at Newmarket BF live video and got greyhounds, nice one Befair :lol:

Return to “Trading Horse racing”