Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Korattt

got frigging Covid as from Christmas Eve, ain’t exactly been in the mood to do anything today 🦠😩🤢
Euler

Korattt wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:04 pm
got frigging Covid as from Christmas Eve, ain’t exactly been in the mood to do anything today 🦠😩🤢
Sorry to hear that. Any idea where you got it from?
Korattt

Euler wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:12 pm
Korattt wrote:
Sorry to hear that. Any idea where you got it from?
a couple of possibilities perhaps.. went to London with the missus last Sunday for a Birthday blow out, and/or I must have delivered umpteen Covid test kits (and then some) last couple of days before Christmas Eve.. & it’s only a small village
Euler

Wetherby putting some races back by one minute today. Not sure that will make much difference.
bennyboy351

Korattt wrote:
For what its worth - you have my sympathy. I hope that you get over it quickly!

I reckon that eventually, most of us will 'get' some form of it. I reckon it'll be like Flu and even the common cold.

I deliver medication for a local Pharmacy and all our staff have to carry out a Lateral Flow test twice weekly. Up to yet, I've been okay - but I reckon my clock is ticking! ;-)

All the best.

George.
bennyboy351

Euler wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:37 pm
Wetherby putting some races back by one minute today. Not sure that will make much difference.
Not unless you're using automation!
Korattt

Benny,

TBH, I think I’ve been lucky & caught Omicron, I’ve had worse colds & had I not had a hunch of it being Covid, (had the sweats on & off in bed) early Christmas Eve, felt the wrath of it Friday but since then it’s not been that bad, felt tired, sniffly, achy etc & had it not been for the test +ve test result would have gone into work but as for sitting in front of screens for a few hours I don’t think I could concentrate
weemac

The biggest SP lay amount I can ever remember seeing outside a major festival race.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Wasn't trading that. But last SP of 8's and BSP of 17's! That must have distorted the SP somewhat.
Euler

Leicester off. But should give a nice run in to Leopardstown.
Emmson

A nag matched at a 1000 has somehow managed to be involved in a photo 4.20 Newcastle.
bennyboy351

Korattt wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:39 pm
Benny,

TBH, I think I’ve been lucky & caught Omicron, I’ve had worse colds & had I not had a hunch of it being Covid, (had the sweats on & off in bed) early Christmas Eve, felt the wrath of it Friday but since then it’s not been that bad, felt tired, sniffly, achy etc & had it not been for the test +ve test result would have gone into work but as for sitting in front of screens for a few hours I don’t think I could concentrate
Hope you're feeling much better now! As for sitting in front of screens for a few hours - even when I'm 100% (very rare!) I still can't concentrate! ;-)
Derek27

Korattt wrote:
Benny,

They should have samples of the virus on sale so you can choose the variant you want to catch. :)
bennyboy351

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:10 pm
Korattt wrote:
Benny,

They should have samples of the virus on sale so you can choose the variant you want to catch. :)
Now you've done it! I bet our Boris hadn't thought of that... :lol: :lol: :lol:
iDooze

Anyone who trades the US horse racing markets having any issues with adding todays US markets in Guardian?

I checked the schedule and there should be races on today. Is it just me or is betfair being slow in putting up these races?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”