Australian racing

The sport of kings.
deestar

andy28 wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:36 am
Tragedy hit Ashburton (NZL) races today as a result of 4 runners falling in R2 one young rider was killed, Megan Taylor was just 26. My thoughts go out to her and all involved in the incident. Will be tough for all riders in the Weeks/Months ahead.

Second jockey to die here in the last 4 months, so spare a thought for the jockeys that risk their lives for our entertainment, imo it is one of the most dangerous sports there is

RIP Megan
That is sad news. As a Kiwi in exile things like this always hit home. Such a small tight knit racing community.
prestburydreams

RIP young lady sad news heartcbreaking
eightbo

Can see there's a decent card on Boxing day, but looking at Saturday 31st and can't find the racing schedule past 2 cards, doesn't seem right.
Does anyone know if Saturday 31st December will be a fairly typical Saturday racing card or not ?

Merry xmas, Cheers
Euler

Typically new years day is the big day.
Darcy

eightbo wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:01 am
Can see there's a decent card on Boxing day, but looking at Saturday 31st and can't find the racing schedule past 2 cards, doesn't seem right.
Does anyone know if Saturday 31st December will be a fairly typical Saturday racing card or not ?

Merry xmas, Cheers
As Peter said, NYD is a decent day (Perth Cup etc) but the 31st is a reasonably typical 'off season' Saturday.

Metro tracks racing on that day

Doomben
Moonee Valley
Randwick
Morphettville

Tabtouch.com.au is pretty good for viewing future race meetings, there are currently 12 AU listed but there will sometimes be a meeting or two added.
eightbo

You guys are simply the best

Thank you, all :-)
Anbell

megarain wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:45 pm
https://schedule.skyracing.com.au/

Has future months schedule.
Thanks! Useful but very ugly!

I use this for the upcoming 7 days https://www.racingaustralia.horse
Euler

During a converstion with Betdaq this week they mentioned that they are streaming 'all' Australian racing. So popped in this morning to have a look and on all the racing today they are. This will be handy as it's much better than Betfair's coverage.
megarain

It’s a bit odd they stream but don’t allow in- play from Aus.

A lot of the Betdaq markets get closed at advertised off-time.

Probably too costly to pay someone to manage
Euler

They don't allow Aussie customers at the moment, so markets will be a bit thin as it stands.
Naffman

Euler wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:47 am
During a converstion with Betdaq this week they mentioned that they are streaming 'all' Australian racing. So popped in this morning to have a look and on all the racing today they are. This will be handy as it's much better than Betfair's coverage.
Step in the right direction for sure
megarain

Looking for the streaming on Betdaq - cant find a link for Rosehill, or any other courses.

Using Chrome.

Anyone got pics ?
andy28

megarain wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:20 am
Looking for the streaming on Betdaq - cant find a link for Rosehill, or any other courses.

Using Chrome.

Anyone got pics ?
Speaking of Streaming, I see a horse at the Gold Coast races made a dash for it up a stream, water had to be a least 1m deep, I tip my hat to the starting attendants and a Vet that stripped down to their grundies and went into rescue the horse.

No Harm to horse but I think it is fair to say I have never seen that before
Euler

megarain wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:20 am

Using Chrome.

Anyone got pics ?
Seemed to only be certain courses today, will contact them again to find out exactly what the cover.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”