Australian racing

The sport of kings.
eightbo

have you noticed the guy who does a rapid mini iceberg smashing offered price with tiny amounts. Happens in US racing more than here but today seems like same guy is in AUS mkts

ps gl with rest of session i've started to draw down and sleepy so im out for this wk

havent even spent all my chips but prefer to get extra sleep in ahead of british isles stuff later
Derek27

eightbo wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:25 am
have you noticed the guy who does a rapid mini iceberg smashing offered price with tiny amounts. Happens in US racing more than here but today seems like same guy is in AUS mkts

ps gl with rest of session i've started to draw down and sleepy so im out for this wk

havent even spent all my chips but prefer to get extra sleep in ahead of british isles stuff later
Yeah, that guy's annoying. I'm done for the night, most disappointing Saturday of the year. And my left-over worthless chips. :cry: :cry:
napshnap

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:41 am
eightbo wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:27 am
I use chrome.

the pw comment reminds me of when I started a server hosting company with a mate, I remember we were setting up the twitter and used an alphanumeric/special character pw generator and was amazed it was a readable world. Went on to use variations of that pw for many yrs.
I didn't have a readable word, but often when you generate random passwords there are so many acronyms flying around you can always see them.
Use long passwords containing uppercase letters and special symbols (%#@$^) and you should be fine, at least in scenarios where bad guys are limited with attempts to login.
gazuty

Woops
Last edited by gazuty on Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naffman

gazuty wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:24 am
So sad that the NYT a once a great news institution has reduced itself to an anti trump pamphlet. Breathlessly rabbiting on about the possibility of a “coup” and other nonsense.

This is the same media organisation that published articles in the wake of the 2016 election encouraging the electoral college to ignore the results of the 2016 election and choose someone other than Trump. Others like Martin Sheen (and a bunch of b grade actors who like to talk down to deplorable) took to YouTube begging the electoral college to overturn the 2016 election result and choose someone else.

The hypocrisy, the cant. Maybe it’s not sad, it’s funny - the left never accepted the election of Trump and waged open hatred from 2016 and now the faux outrage that Trump lamely (and despondently) claims fraud and feigns a lack of acceptance of the result. If only those that are now outraged had one iota of credibility.
I completely agree but wrong thread lad :D
Euler

I left it to the bots overnight. With the MC just behind me and being busy on the US Masters I felt sleep was more important last night.
Derek27

gazuty wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:24 am
Woops
It's really hard to get away from the election, even in the midst of trading. :)
rik

Rotura 1.33gmt had missing a runner, second place finisher Green Gremlin wasnt in the market looks like Betfair voided all bets
Naffman

SA racing cancelled for 6 days due to lockdown
Derek27

Does anyone have experience trading Australia on Betdaq and is there a turnover charge equivelent? I can't find anything in the rules.
eightbo

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Does anyone have experience trading Australia on Betdaq and is there a turnover charge equivelent? I can't find anything in the rules.
any incentive for punters to use the purple over BF e.g. lower comms ?

let us know if you're waiting to get filled for a long time Dezzer i'll come and jump in front of you
The Silk Run

eightbo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:51 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm
any incentive for punters to use the purple over BF e.g. lower comms ?

let us know if you're waiting to get filled for a long time Dezzer i'll come and jump in front of you
In my experience Betdaq works well blindfolded. But if you can throw a couple of darts to then your onto a winner. No turnover, just rollover, similar to UK lottery. And same same with their big sister Flutter, NO rules, just make it up as they go along :lol:
eightbo

just wiped the dust off to check the markets on there...

◘.png

...aaaaand back on the shelf it goes :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Silk Run

eightbo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:26 pm
just wiped the dust off to check the markets on there...

◘.png

...aaaaand back on the shelf it goes :lol:
That's kool EIGHT. Are you aiming your darts for the small round object. Don't forget the blinfold :lol:
eightbo

how are they gonna pay for their server costs if we can't place a bet with them ? 8-)

Return to “Trading Horse racing”