Australian racing

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
eightbo
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: Malta

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Does anyone have experience trading Australia on Betdaq and is there a turnover charge equivelent? I can't find anything in the rules.
any incentive for punters to use the purple over BF e.g. lower comms ?

let us know if you're waiting to get filled for a long time Dezzer i'll come and jump in front of you
User avatar
The Silk Run
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 am

eightbo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:51 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Does anyone have experience trading Australia on Betdaq and is there a turnover charge equivelent? I can't find anything in the rules.
any incentive for punters to use the purple over BF e.g. lower comms ?

let us know if you're waiting to get filled for a long time Dezzer i'll come and jump in front of you
In my experience Betdaq works well blindfolded. But if you can throw a couple of darts to then your onto a winner. No turnover, just rollover, similar to UK lottery. And same same with their big sister Flutter, NO rules, just make it up as they go along :lol:
eightbo
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: Malta

just wiped the dust off to check the markets on there...

◘.png

...aaaaand back on the shelf it goes :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The Silk Run
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 am

eightbo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:26 pm
just wiped the dust off to check the markets on there...


◘.png


...aaaaand back on the shelf it goes :lol:
That's kool EIGHT. Are you aiming your darts for the small round object. Don't forget the blinfold :lol:
eightbo
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: Malta

how are they gonna pay for their server costs if we can't place a bet with them ? 8-)
Anbell
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

There's no metro racing in Australia tomorrow except Ascot. I dont think I've ever seen anything similar.
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 20257
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Anbell wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 am
There's no metro racing in Australia tomorrow except Ascot. I dont think I've ever seen anything similar.
I have no idea how I will approach tomorrow. I usually split strategies across the weak and strong markets, but this card is going to be a challenge.
User avatar
gazuty
Posts: 1845
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Euler wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:12 am
Anbell wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 am
There's no metro racing in Australia tomorrow except Ascot. I dont think I've ever seen anything similar.
I have no idea how I will approach tomorrow. I usually split strategies across the weak and strong markets, but this card is going to be a challenge.
Notes from earlier years say Ballarat meeting goes ok. It’s not Derby day but it’s better than a maiden meeting at Menangatang.
User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4684
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Euler wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:12 am
Anbell wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 am
There's no metro racing in Australia tomorrow except Ascot. I dont think I've ever seen anything similar.
I have no idea how I will approach tomorrow. I usually split strategies across the weak and strong markets, but this card is going to be a challenge.
I didn't think it would hold up last Saturday but it did, Ballarat and Sunshine Coast by far the best on offer tomorrow.
eightbo
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: Malta

Ascot G1 9 hrs deep into the session, probs head to bed before then
Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”